It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:41 pm

ModernGadgets 1.8.2

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
artistadelapista

Re: ModernGadgets 1.4.1

Post by artistadelapista »

Hi raiguard!

Big fan of your work, thanks a lot!! I was wondering if you could add a toggle in Disks Meter to show the free space left instead of the used one. I changed InvertMeasure= from 1 to 0 in [MeasureDiskCSpaceUsed] and it works fine, but it goes away with each update :D

Thanks again!
maleko

Post by maleko »

raiguard

Just wanted to say love your work!

Are you able to add a WIFI status module?

I connect to LAN and then also to a different Wifi, would be great to see the SSID in the list. :thumbup:
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

artistadelapista wrote: January 14th, 2019, 7:25 am Hi raiguard!

Big fan of your work, thanks a lot!! I was wondering if you could add a toggle in Disks Meter to show the free space left instead of the used one. I changed InvertMeasure= from 1 to 0 in [MeasureDiskCSpaceUsed] and it works fine, but it goes away with each update :D

Thanks again!
Sorry for the late reply, I forgot about you. :(

Sure thing, it only took me literally five minutes to add so I did it. It'll be available in the next beta. :)
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

maleko wrote: February 12th, 2019, 12:09 pm raiguard

Just wanted to say love your work!

Are you able to add a WIFI status module?

I connect to LAN and then also to a different Wifi, would be great to see the SSID in the list. :thumbup:
I already added these features in Network Meter for the next version. You can get them now by clicking "opt-in to development testing" button in the global settings. These things only appear in the tooltip when you hover over the WiFi icon, but I am considering adding the SSID to the actual main display as well. We'll see. :)
”We are pretty sure that r2922 resolves the regression in resolution caused by a reversion to a revision.” - jsmorley, 2017
maleko

Post by maleko »

raiguard wrote: February 12th, 2019, 8:07 pm I already added these features in Network Meter for the next version. You can get them now by clicking "opt-in to development testing" button in the global settings. These things only appear in the tooltip when you hover over the WiFi icon, but I am considering adding the SSID to the actual main display as well. We'll see. :)
Hmm, not seeing that Wifi icon?

I've downloaded your Beta version from Github and still dont see it with that Opt in box ticked.
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

maleko wrote: February 13th, 2019, 11:44 am Hmm, not seeing that Wifi icon?

I've downloaded your Beta version from Github and still dont see it with that Opt in box ticked.
That's odd, it shows up just fine for me...
2019-02-13 07_18_34-.png
What are you network interface settings set to? Are you connected to both ethernet and wifi at the same time?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maleko

Post by maleko »

raiguard wrote: February 13th, 2019, 2:19 pm That's odd, it shows up just fine for me...

2019-02-13 07_18_34-.png

What are you network interface settings set to? Are you connected to both ethernet and wifi at the same time?
Connected to both, I have two connections to connect to. That could be why!
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

maleko wrote: February 13th, 2019, 3:15 pm Connected to both, I have two connections to connect to. That could be why!
If you have both wired and wireless connections active, Rainmeter will prefer the wired connection when using Interface=Best in network measures.
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

maleko wrote: February 13th, 2019, 3:15 pm Connected to both, I have two connections to connect to. That could be why!
Yes, this. As jsmorley said, the WiFi icon display will represent what Rainmeter selects to be the "best" adapter.

If you want to override this, go into Network Meter's code, scroll down to [MeasureAdapterName], and replace SysInfoData=Best with the name of your WiFi interface. This should hopefully cause the icon to switch to the WiFi symbol. You'll have to redo this change every time you update the suite though. :(
artistadelapista

Post by artistadelapista »

raiguard wrote: February 12th, 2019, 8:05 pm Sorry for the late reply, I forgot about you. :(

Sure thing, it only took me literally five minutes to add so I did it. It'll be available in the next beta. :)
You're the best! Thanks a lot!

Cheers!