It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:37 pm

Rainmeter doesn't open when i don't have connection

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
RGBisLyf

Rainmeter doesn't open when i don't have connection

Post by RGBisLyf »

my rainmeter refuses to open when i don't have internet connection it just lunches in my toolbar for about 3 seconds and closing itself i tried reinstalling still have the problem
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainmeter doesn't open when i don't have connection

Post by balala »

RGBisLyf wrote: January 8th, 2019, 11:31 am my rainmeter refuses to open when i don't have internet connection it just lunches in my toolbar for about 3 seconds and closing itself i tried reinstalling still have the problem
Probably not Rainmeter does this, but one of your skins.
When you succed starting Rainmeter next time, unload all skins, disconnect the Internet, then start loading those skins back one by one. When Rainmeter crashes, you found the guilty skin. Post it here to can check it.
RGBisLyf

Post by RGBisLyf »

balala wrote: January 8th, 2019, 11:48 am Probably not Rainmeter does this, but one of your skins.
When you succed starting Rainmeter next time, unload all skins, disconnect the Internet, then start loading those skins back one by one. When Rainmeter crashes, you found the guilty skin. Post it here to can check it.
i found it. its my audio visualizer from monstercrat-Visualizer because when i try to load the visualizer.ini it crashes when i'm nt connected to internet can you help me how to deal with this one? i don't want to remove this it is the most important in my rainmeter and im sorry to im a newbie :(
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

RGBisLyf wrote: January 9th, 2019, 8:42 am i found it. its my audio visualizer from monstercrat-Visualizer because when i try to load the visualizer.ini it crashes when i'm nt connected to internet
I'm surprised, because I'd say that a skin using WebParser measures could be guilty and at least as far as I know Monstercat doesn't use WebParser measures, but I could be wrong here (I'm not using it currently, just tried it out once).
RGBisLyf wrote: January 9th, 2019, 8:42 am can you help me how to deal with this one? i don't want to remove this it is the most important in my rainmeter and im sorry to im a newbie :(
Don't worry, everyone was newbie at a given time. Just post a link please where I can download it. Also if you've modified anything into it, post the modified code, too (if you're using it without modifications, this isn't necessary, a link is enough).
RGBisLyf

Post by RGBisLyf »

balala wrote: January 9th, 2019, 12:53 pm I'm surprised, because I'd say that a skin using WebParser measures could be guilty and at least as far as I know Monstercat doesn't use WebParser measures, but I could be wrong here (I'm not using it currently, just tried it out once).

Don't worry, everyone was newbie at a given time. Just post a link please where I can download it. Also if you've modified anything into it, post the modified code, too (if you're using it without modifications, this isn't necessary, a link is enough).
https://www.deviantart.com/marcopixel/art/Monstercat-Visualizer-for-Rainmeter-486330771

here is the link i only use the visualizer.ini and also i don't do further modifications into it. thank you very much and also i'm so sorry because i just use your precious time :( thank you
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

RGBisLyf wrote: January 10th, 2019, 11:50 am https://www.deviantart.com/marcopixel/art/Monstercat-Visualizer-for-Rainmeter-486330771

here is the link i only use the visualizer.ini and also i don't do further modifications into it. thank you very much and also i'm so sorry because i just use your precious time :( thank you
Don't worry, I'm happy if I can help.
But unfortunately now I can't. I don't have the described issue. Doesn't matter if I connect or disconnect the Internet, doesn't matter if the skin is loaded and I just refresh it, or load it just after disconnection, Rainmeter doesn't crash, it's working well.
Don't know what to say. Are you sure this is the guilty skin? There could another too.
RGBisLyf

Post by RGBisLyf »

balala wrote: January 10th, 2019, 2:48 pm Don't worry, I'm happy if I can help.
But unfortunately now I can't. I don't have the described issue. Doesn't matter if I connect or disconnect the Internet, doesn't matter if the skin is loaded and I just refresh it, or load it just after disconnection, Rainmeter doesn't crash, it's working well.
Don't know what to say. Are you sure this is the guilty skin? There could another too.
ok thanks and im so sorry too i will just find another audio visualizer or find what's wrong with this my pc and my laptop does this i don't know what is wrong but thanks for your time im deeply sorry
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

RGBisLyf wrote: January 11th, 2019, 5:36 am ok thanks and im so sorry too i will just find another audio visualizer or find what's wrong with this my pc and my laptop does this i don't know what is wrong but thanks for your time im deeply sorry
I'm not sure what to say. It should work and shouldn't case such issues.
But definitely Monstercat has an extremely weird structure. From my part I don't consider it a very lucky written skin.
But if you want, in the Share Your Creations section of this forum (or eventually on DeviantArt) you can find a lot of very well written visualizer skins. I recommend eclectic-tech's works, he is a master of them and have created many many, extremely good looking such skins. You can freely choose whatever you want.