It is currently April 24th, 2024, 7:42 am

Wireless headset battery indicator

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Hazzle

Wireless headset battery indicator

Post by Hazzle »

Hi!
Is there any way to make a indicator for how much battery my wireless HyperX headset has?
Can't find one online... :?

Thanks in advance!

/Le Hazzle
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Wireless headset battery indicator

Post by balala »

Hazzle wrote: January 6th, 2019, 12:33 am Is there any way to make a indicator for how much battery my wireless HyperX headset has?
Not to easy. Natively Rainmeter can't do this. But is there any piece of software which indicates the battery status on the desktop?
Hazzle

Post by Hazzle »

balala wrote: January 6th, 2019, 8:34 am Not to easy. Natively Rainmeter can't do this. But is there any piece of software which indicates the battery status on the desktop?
That would be the HyperX NGenuity program. But you need to have it open to see what % the headset is at.. And looks like windows gives you this to look at...

balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Hazzle wrote: January 6th, 2019, 12:59 pm That would be the HyperX NGenuity program. But you need to have it open to see what % the headset is at.. And looks like windows gives you this to look at...
Not sure how we could interact with that software, to read its indication and show in the skin what we have read (especially that I don't have and use it). Try to identify, maybe there is an easily readable text file (not necessary with .txt extension), which always keeps the current battery level and which is continuously modified by HyperX NGenuity. If you can find a such file - we won. Will be able to read it and show up in the skin the current value.
But if there is no such file... :confused: have no good idea how to continue.