It is currently April 20th, 2024, 11:11 am

I’m locked out of my PC from a skin

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Sh4dder

I’m locked out of my PC from a skin

Post by Sh4dder »

I was testing skins on my desktop and I saw a lock skin and it locked me out of my pc, not enabling the number code.

How do I fix this.
rxtd

Re: I’m locked out of my PC from a skin

Post by rxtd »

Hold Ctrl and right-click on the skin, then unload it.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sh4dder wrote: January 6th, 2019, 12:15 am I was testing skins on my desktop and I saw a lock skin and it locked me out of my pc, not enabling the number code.
I doubt it would lock out of the PC, if indeed you're talking about a Rainmeter skin. Probably it's just about a skin, which looks like locking out and which "requires" a password. Such skins exist. Could you please give us a name and a link to the incriminated skin?
Otherwise follow rxtd's above reply. :thumbup:
Sh4dder

Post by Sh4dder »

balala wrote: January 6th, 2019, 8:39 am I doubt it would lock out of the PC, if indeed you're talking about a Rainmeter skin. Probably it's just about a skin, which looks like locking out and which "requires" a password. Such skins exist. Could you please give us a name and a link to the incriminated skin?
Otherwise follow rxtd's above reply. :thumbup:
https://www.deviantart.com/dd-921/art/UI-White-1-3f-594359900 It had a costume screen lo k and when I enabled it, it sent me to the password screen, needing a number code
Sh4dder

Post by Sh4dder »

rxtd wrote: January 6th, 2019, 12:22 am Hold Ctrl and right-click on the skin, then unload it.
It works, thank you
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Sh4dder wrote: January 6th, 2019, 12:51 pm https://www.deviantart.com/dd-921/art/UI-White-1-3f-594359900 It had a costume screen lo k and when I enabled it, it sent me to the password screen, needing a number code
The unlock code - as it is written into the UI White\Lock\Lock.inc file - is 1111. Enter this code, clicking the numeric buttons on the skin.
Otherwise as rxtd very well said, if you
rxtd wrote: January 6th, 2019, 12:22 am Hold Ctrl and right-click on the skin, then unload it.
the skin is unloaded, even if right click is disabled (like this time).