It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:44 am

Spotify Plugin Released! Now with less bugs!

Plugins and Addons popular with the Community
SquaredCircle

Re: Spotify Plugin Released! Now with less bugs!

Post by SquaredCircle »

khanhas wrote:In left side of the skin, there are Replace Color and Inject CSS option, uncheck them and hit Re-Apply. It should goes back to original UI.
Hmm, I tried this, but the apply button was grayed out. I did a complete restart of Spotify and Rainmeter and tried again, but still nothing. I had to do a total uninstall using Revo Uninstaller and then a reinstall in order to get things back to normal.
khanhas

Post by khanhas »

SquaredCircle wrote:Hmm, I tried this, but the apply button was grayed out. I did a complete restart of Spotify and Rainmeter and tried again, but still nothing. I had to do a total uninstall using Revo Uninstaller and then a reinstall in order to get things back to normal.
If you've already reinstalled Spotify client to original state. Just follow the steps in How To Install again then it will work just fine.
And don't Clean Backup before you Restore Spotify.
Unless there is new Spotify version, then you definitely need to Clean Backup and Backup again without Restore.
huskygemz

Post by huskygemz »

It dosen't work, I Did the things anything else?

never mind i figured it up
NexonG.online

Post by NexonG.online »

SquaredCircle wrote:
Quick question about Spicetify. I'm not sure how I did it, but I believe I accidentally deleted my backup of the non-themed Spotify. Whenever I load Spotify, I have the themed client. I'd actually like to go back to just the default. How can I do this?
Could I just copy it and give it to you? Would that work?
SquaredCircle

Post by SquaredCircle »

NexonG.online wrote:Could I just copy it and give it to you? Would that work?
That's very kind of you to offer, but I've got everything working now. Thank you.
AABoyz

Post by AABoyz »

Thanks, eclectic-tech

worked perfectly, sometimes, you just gotta dumb it down a little for all the Joes like me to understand.

Working great on WinXx64Pro
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

AABoyz wrote:Thanks, eclectic-tech

worked perfectly, sometimes, you just gotta dumb it down a little for all the Joes like me to understand.

Working great on WinXx64Pro
Glad to hear you got it working. :17drums

Don't think poorly of yourself, that was a different process than most users would expect, and I am sure you are not alone in being a bit baffled after installing a skin package that doesn't even create a skin, but just installs the plugin! :x

Sadly, now you might need to switch to Spicefy... one of many reasons I avoided this plugin ;-)
Grmblfz

Post by Grmblfz »

Hey,
Maybe I understood something wrong or I'm just blind.
I don't know how to install the plugin. I thought you need to gett the .dll file in the Plugin folder, but I can't find any .dll file. :confused:
Am I just blind or am I wrong about that? Tips?
kyriakos876

Post by kyriakos876 »

Grmblfz wrote: December 25th, 2018, 8:30 pm Hey,
Maybe I understood something wrong or I'm just blind.
I don't know how to install the plugin. I thought you need to gett the .dll file in the Plugin folder, but I can't find any .dll file. :confused:
Am I just blind or am I wrong about that? Tips?
I'm quite sure this plugin isn't supported anymore and it doesn't work with the latest versions of Spotify.
In case you mean Spicetify, click here and isntall the skin. The plugin should be installed with the skin.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Grmblfz wrote: December 25th, 2018, 8:30 pm I don't know how to install the plugin. I thought you need to gett the .dll file in the Plugin folder, but I can't find any .dll file. :confused:
Never install a plugin manually. There are more things you have to be careful to get the proper version of it. This is true not just related to this plugin, but to each.
As kyriakos876 wrote, the best way is to download a skin installer which contains the plugin and install it. Will be installed the skin and besides it, the appropriate version of the plugin, into the appropriate (hidden) folder. After this you can start using it.