It is currently April 16th, 2024, 12:22 pm

[Suggestion] Yeah @Backup is cool, but have you thought of @Empty?

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
Jeff

[Suggestion] Yeah @Backup is cool, but have you thought of @Empty?

Post by Jeff »

As title says, I would find it more appealing for Rainmeter to come with a layout that is already what the [X] Save as empty layout button does, mainly because of the pain I get from seeing friends (on people on the /r/Rainmeter discord) unloading everything they have one by one unknowingly that there might still be a skin hidden using the Shape=0,0,0,0 method (depends on what they have that can create such a skin)
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: [Suggestion] Yeah @Backup is cool, but have you thought of @Empty?

Post by balala »

Jeff wrote: October 27th, 2018, 1:55 pm As title says, I would find it more appealing for Rainmeter to come with a layout that is already what the [X] Save as empty layout button does, mainly because of the pain I get from seeing friends (on people on the /r/Rainmeter discord) unloading everything they have one by one unknowingly that there might still be a skin hidden using the Shape=0,0,0,0 method (depends on what they have that can create such a skin)
In the Manage dialog the users can easily see the loaded skins, by clicking the Active skins button. It's simple to know all loaded skins, either they are visible or not.
Jeff

Re: [Suggestion] Yeah @Backup is cool, but have you thought of @Empty?

Post by Jeff »

balala wrote: October 27th, 2018, 3:15 pm In the Manage dialog the users can easily see the loaded skins, by clicking the Active skins button. It's simple to know all loaded skins, either they are visible or not.
Makes you think why I was referring to the fact that there might still be a skin hidden. To be fair I only alluded to that so... my bad ;p