It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:52 pm

Music 3.2 CAD and Nowplaying

Report bugs with the Rainmeter application and suggest features.
zack2k

Music 3.2 CAD and Nowplaying

Post by zack2k »

Hello, the name Fendi.....

Hey guys, Musicbee has updated to 3.2 right now, and there's a problem on CAD issue on Nowplaying, the Dev told me to contact you folks just to check what's going on, on the side of nowplaying because he explained that he didn't touch or modify CAD setting. Just a heads up if anyone using 3.2 and having this problem or is it on my end? any explanation and instruction are welcome.
tjhrulz
Developer

Re: Music 3.2 CAD and Nowplaying

Post by tjhrulz »

zack2k wrote:Hello, the name Fendi.....

Hey guys, Musicbee has updated to 3.2 right now, and there's a problem on CAD issue on Nowplaying, the Dev told me to contact you folks just to check what's going on, on the side of nowplaying because he explained that he didn't touch or modify CAD setting. Just a heads up if anyone using 3.2 and having this problem or is it on my end? any explanation and instruction are welcome.
I am about to get home from a business trip, I will be looking into this and a few other NowPlaying issues then.
zack2k

Post by zack2k »

tjhrulz wrote:I am about to get home from a business trip, I will be looking into this and a few other NowPlaying issues then.
Thanks you for the service, hopefully you will doing this in ease. I downgraded to Musicbee 3.1 until it solve.
tjhrulz
Developer

Post by tjhrulz »

zack2k wrote:Thanks you for the service, hopefully you will doing this in ease. I downgraded to Musicbee 3.1 until it solve.
Doing a quick install of 3.1 and then upgrade to 3.2 and it works just fine.

Check that when you updated to 3.2 that it did not disable the CAD plugin in musicbee (It is not on by default)
CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

tjhrulz wrote:Check that when you updated to 3.2 that it did not disable the CAD plugin in musicbee (It is not on by default)
Well that fixed mine. Thanks
zack2k

Post by zack2k »

tjhrulz wrote:Doing a quick install of 3.1 and then upgrade to 3.2 and it works just fine.

Check that when you updated to 3.2 that it did not disable the CAD plugin in musicbee (It is not on by default)
It work fine randomly though, sometime I had to restart the PC to make it work. I think I enable CAD plugin, I'll check it again :)

Just installed it, check on CAD plugin, it's on, But the reading turns into

N/A
N/A

I don't know what's the end of my problem to be honest.
zack2k

Post by zack2k »

Sorry for the late reply but I have some news over it: My sound card, Asus Strix Soar and Xonar U2 hates CAD format if you tweak around the setting in the app. so that kills the CAD plugin. I don't know how to replicate the issue but you need to work it out on the settings. Thanks guys, hope the others can see on this one.