It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:13 pm

Sigma Skin - computer can't standby modus

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Aaron

Sigma Skin - computer can't standby modus

Post by Aaron »

Hi everyone,

I'm having a little bit of difficulty with computer's standby modus when this skin is running...

https://www.deviantart.com/art/Sigma-1-0-657032314

Not sure how to fix it.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Sigma Skin - computer can't standby modus

Post by balala »

Aaron wrote:I'm having a little bit of difficulty with computer's standby modus when this skin is running...

https://www.deviantart.com/art/Sigma-1-0-657032314
The package has a lot of skins. Which skins are you talking about, which of them have you loaded?
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

I have load all "Shortcut" Skins except "Shortcut Stack".

I upload this file how it shows on my desktop:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Aaron wrote:I have load all "Shortcut" Skins except "Shortcut Stack".

I upload this file how it shows on my desktop:
Ok, have to test it. But not now, just tomorrow, because here the midnight is coming. Sorry for now...
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Just tested it. No issue, my computer properly entered to sleep mode after the preset period, even with the loaded skins.
But now thinking a bit better, I'm not sure what you meant by
Aaron wrote:I'm having a little bit of difficulty with computer's standby modus when this skin is running...
I'm not sure if your computer doesn't want to enter in sleep mode by itself, or you can't manually put it to sleep?
And another question is that the skins of the downloaded package for me don't look like yours, in the posted image. Are you sure you've posted the appropriate package (see the attachment for how my skins are looking)?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Thanks for your support. I have made now some test and something is missconfigured with my rainmeter even when I close all skins it won't go to sleep modus. I have download and install beta version but still same problem.. Only when Rainmeter is closed then it enter in sleep mode.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Aaron wrote:I have made now some test and something is missconfigured with my rainmeter even when I close all skins it won't go to sleep modus. I have download and install beta version but still same problem.. Only when Rainmeter is closed then it enter in sleep mode.
Are you sure there is no loaded skins, eventually with no visible elements? Because Rainmeter itself doesn't have such issues (or at least me don't know about it).
Check the loaded skins. Open the Manage dialog and click the Active skins button on the Skins tab. This way you can see the loaded skins. Unload all of them and check again if the computer enters to sleep mode.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

After many tests I found the skins whichs makes my pc won't go to sleep modus. It is called Lano-Visualizer when no music is run it is invisible. Sorry for late realizing.. I will continue my tests.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Aaron wrote:After many tests I found the skins whichs makes my pc won't go to sleep modus. It is called Lano-Visualizer when no music is run it is invisible. Sorry for late realizing.. I will continue my tests.
Please post a link where I can download that skin.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Thanks..

I installed latest version.

Well, I think when there is no solution then I will simply stop using audio visualizer. I'm glad that we found the skin which make issues.