It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:39 pm

Rainformer 3.2 AIDA64 Edition

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
pul53dr1v3r

Rainformer 3.2 AIDA64 Edition

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

SKINS AND MAIN FEATURES

✔ DISK DRIVE: (letters from C to Z, drive Label, Used-Free/Total space, activity indicators),
✔ NETWORK SKIN: (WLAN, Download/Upload speed, peak and total data transfer, External/Internal IP Address),
✔ GRAPHICS / VIDEO ADAPTER SKINS: (support for AMD and NVIDIA cards),
✔ RECYCLE BIN: (number/size of items, shortcuts to open and empty the Bin),
✔ CPU SKINS: (supports for up to 36 Cores, RAM usage, total and used...),
✔ UP TIME SKIN: (shows system up-time),
✔ CLOCK SKIN: (time, date, System uptime, current day...)
✔ CALENDAR: LuaCalendar (includes Julian and Gregorian calendar with some of the most important Events added),
✔ WEATHER SKIN: (current weather condition, forecast for next 8 days including today, night forecast shows up on move hover),
✔ BATTERY SKIN: (charging level, time left... ),
✔ PSU SKIN: (Power usage, PSU temp., Fan speed...),
✔ VOLUME SKIN: (volume slider, mute/unmute sound, change device...),
✔ TOP CPU: (shows up 10 top CPU users + RAM usage for every of the processes),
✔ TOP GPU: (shows up 10 top GPU users + VRAM usage for every of the process),
✔ TOP RAM: (shows up 10 top RAM users + CPU usage for every of the process),
✔ POWER PLAN: (quickly switch between the Power plans and customize it),
✔ ASTRONOMY: originally made by balala (), (works offline, shows data such as sunrise, moonrise, sunset, moonset, day length and more on mouse hover action),
✔ FANS: (shows the main data for up to 13 Fans of a system),
✔ TEMPS: (shows up to 10 temperature sensors of a system. Fully customizable),
✔ SETTINGS: (includes options to customize colors, opacity, show/hide features of the skins, enter some customizable data etc.),

CHANGELOG (click here to see)
Last edited by pul53dr1v3r on November 23rd, 2021, 9:30 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Atradese

Re: illustro Pulsar 2.1

Post by Atradese »

This skin looks amazing and displays all the information I want, but I cant seem to download it. Every time I try I get a page telling me the page I'm looking for doesn't exist. Is there anywhere else I can download this?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Atradese wrote:This skin looks amazing and displays all the information I want, but I cant seem to download it. Every time I try I get a page telling me the page I'm looking for doesn't exist. Is there anywhere else I can download this?
It can be downloaded. I just did it. Here is the URL of the DeviantArt page: https://pul53dr1v3r.deviantart.com/art/illustro-Pulsar-2-1-Rainmeter-444287665
Doesn't work for you?
Atradese

Post by Atradese »

Yeah thanks. I got it now. it seems it uses a pay for program called AID64A to get the system data such as fan speeds and temps. Any idea how I can change it to use speedfan instead? I really dont want to have to pay $100 or more for a system monitoring program. I already have HWiNFO64 and SpeedFan.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Atradese wrote:it seems it uses a pay for program called AID64A to get the system data such as fan speeds and temps. Any idea how I can change it to use speedfan instead? I really dont want to have to pay $100 or more for a system monitoring program. I already have HWiNFO64 and SpeedFan.
Probably Pul53dr1v3r, the author of the suite, will have to help you. At least me didn't even installed it yet, just reading your question tried to download and it worked. That's why I posted my reply, but further help you probably will get from the author.
Sorry...
pul53dr1v3r

Post by pul53dr1v3r »

Atradese wrote: it seems it uses a pay for program called AID64A to get the system data such as fan speeds and temps. Any idea how I can change it to use speedfan instead? I really dont want to have to pay $100 or more for a system monitoring program. I already have HWiNFO64 and SpeedFan.
Hi. I wont promise anything, but there is a possibility to make either a HWINFO or a version supported by any other free System Information software later. I'd like to go with SIV over HWINFO, but the SIV's plug-in isn't so good for now, and not updating at all (as far as i know)..
Btw, AIDA isn't expensive at all (40$ for 3 users/systems), even thought we could do with a free edition, with some basic features, at least.
Last edited by jsmorley on December 22nd, 2017, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed literal advertisement.
nikko

Post by nikko »

thanks...
nikko

Post by nikko »

is there any plug-in for temperature installed in Rainmeter, dll or so? Or is it coming if still not in life?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

nikko wrote:is there any plug-in for temperature installed in Rainmeter, dll or so? Or is it coming if still not in life?
Actually there is, or even better, are. Two of them: CoreTemp and SpeedFan. But both are requiring installed software, the CoreTemp and the SpeedFan, accordingly.
amprich

Post by amprich »

Full featured, nice job, I will try it