It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:56 am

multiple rocketdocks

Post reviews, recommendations and questions about other software.
JediWarrior

multiple rocketdocks

Post by JediWarrior »

Hello All Excuse my lack of knowledge but is it possibe to have more than 1 instance of RocketDock running at the same time. It would just make life so much better if I could. Thanks :D :D :bow:
CyberTheWorm

Re: multiple rocketdocks

Post by CyberTheWorm »

Is it a Rainmeter skin? If it is you can copy the folder and rename it.
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

No, CyberTheWorm, RocketDock is a program, it adds an animated launcher to your desktop.
I used it long time ago, for what I recall it can be used only once...
JediWarrior

Post by JediWarrior »

Thanks Fellas, I suspected it wouldnt be possible but thought the people of knowledge on here might possibly know of a gettaround or summat......it is ,I think, written in Lua so it might be possible for me to use that as a project to teach myself Lua. But if I will be flogging a dead horse, please please please someone warn me before I jump in and make myself look like I don't know what I'm doing :rolmfao: ;-) :-( :D
NegativeIQ

Post by NegativeIQ »

There are many dock softwares that allow multiple docks, so why use rocketdock?
On topic, try to copy and rename rocket dock .exe file in same folder the original is and start both of them (not sure how that will act with position and saving/load on windows startup/shutdown).

If that does not work, try running them with different user accounts (one run normally, second one as administrator...)
JediWarrior

Post by JediWarrior »

Hi and thanks so much for that....Sorry about the delay answering been trying to figure out how to run 2 rocket docks....lol....seriously though Thanks for that I will try.. :welcome: :D