It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:46 pm

Hello Everyone

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
DonTheR

Hello Everyone

Post by DonTheR »

Hello. I'm new to Rainmeter. I work in a Windows 8.1 Pro environment with an 8 core AMD system. My primary interest is in having basic information about my system displayed, mostly the activity level of my 8 cores, my RAM usage, and my Network upload/download rates -- all the basic stuff. I loved the Windows 7 gadgets, especially the CPU Meter which shows all of my cores, but I'm now trying to avoid their use.

I've been using the SystemInformatoin skin, although the CPU component only includes up to 4 cores. I've played around a little with it, but I know someone has to have created one that I would like already for 8 cores. I've done some searching so far with very little success. If anyone knows the resource for that type of skin, please let me know. Thanks for everyone's help.
fonpaolo

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by fonpaolo »

Hello, welcome. :D
If you want something similar (in aspect) as the "old gadgets", here's a link: ModernGadgets.

If you want something different, you can search on deviantART or here in the Share Your Creations section.
sephirotess

Post by sephirotess »

Hello and welcome on board!

For a 8 cores skins, without wanting to advertise, I can offer you these 2 suites my GnometerLike or my Silver suite :welcome:.
CyberTheWorm

Post by CyberTheWorm »

Welcome to the addiction madness community