Oh, right, options
However after doing this:
- When set to LEFT, the string starts on the left side of the marquee.
It turns out it only "works" on the first "cycle" of the string; when the next cycle starts, the string starts in the original position...
And if the string is not long enough to need scrolling then the string gets repeated without scrolling, e.g. "Crying SineCrying" is what my meter is currently displaying because "Crying Sine" doesn't need to scroll.
Also, I tried using the mouseover unpause/pause commands and couldn't get them to work. The info from the original post is slightly inconsistent so it's very possible I'm not setting it up right.
- Reset the Timer
- !CommandMeasure "MeasureLua" "Timer=0;"
- !CommandMeasure "MeasureLua" "Pause=0;"
- !CommandMeasure "MeasureLua" "Pause=1;"
- Toggle Pause
- !CommandMeasure "MeasureLua" "Pause=1-Pause"
- Have the text scroll only on mouseover.
- On the Marquee measure set Pause=0 and Position=Left.
- On the meter in question set:
MouseOverAction=!CommandMeasure Lua Pause=1
MouseLeaveAction=!CommandMeasure Lua Pause,Timer=0,0
These last two lines -- should they be like this?
MouseOverAction=[!Command "MeasureLua" "Pause=1"]
MouseLeaveAction=[!Command "MeasureLua" "Pause,Timer=0,0"]
If so, they don't seem to work.
However this works
MouseOverAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureLua" "Pause=1-Pause"]
if I mouse over the text twice
Thanks again for your help, I'm SO close now