It is currently March 19th, 2024, 6:06 am

LUA GetOption() - How to preserve variable references?

Discuss the use of Lua in Script measures.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: LUA GetOption() - How to preserve variable references?

Post by balala »

Even if a little bit late, could you raiguard please pack the whole config and upload it? I'd like to check the exact skin as you have it right now, because I think I have a tip...
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

You mean the skin where I implemented the workaround? Download the latest version of ModernGadgets and have a look at any of the settings skins which have color customization in them.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

raiguard wrote: June 3rd, 2019, 2:41 am Download the latest version of ModernGadgets and have a look at any of the settings skins which have color customization in them.
Like which one? Because the only one where I think a such setting exists is the Global Settings, where a Color Customization can be found, but if I click any of those elements (like Main Font Color), nothing is happening.
Am I doing something wrong?
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

balala wrote: June 3rd, 2019, 4:12 pm Like which one? Because the only one where I think a such setting exists is the Global Settings, where a Color Customization can be found, but if I click any of those elements (like Main Font Color), nothing is happening.
Am I doing something wrong?
CPU Meter settings has the most color customization in it. When you click it my ColorPickerPlus skin should show up to let you change the color.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Ok, it does seem to be working alright now. Does it?
raiguard

Post by raiguard »

balala wrote: June 4th, 2019, 6:50 am Ok, it does seem to be working alright now. Does it?
Yeah. I implemented a dirty workaround, but I would still like to find out how I could solve my original problem if possible.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

raiguard wrote: June 6th, 2019, 4:21 am but I would still like to find out how I could solve my original problem if possible.
Isn't it solved? If the color setting is working, I think it is. Or am I missing something?