It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:48 pm

Enigma Calendar Script Error

Discuss the use of Lua in Script measures.
andyblak

Enigma Calendar Script Error

Post by andyblak »

Hey dudes!

Just having some trouble with a LUA script in Engima's Calendar. It's the only part of Enigma that I still use in my skin.

Code: Select all

invalid value (nil) at index 3 in table for 'concat'
Any thoughts on fixing this one?

Thanks in advance!

-Andy
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Enigma Calendar Script Error

Post by balala »

andyblak wrote:It's the only part of Enigma that I still use in my skin.
In your own skin? Or in the Calendar skin of the Enigma suite?
andyblak

Post by andyblak »

balala wrote:In your own skin? Or in the Calendar skin of the Enigma suite?
It is from the Enigma suite, but the only module that I use from it.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

I don't have such problems with Enigma Calendar, so you should pack your Enigma config and upload it, to can check.
CrushBug

Post by CrushBug »

This happened to me today as well. First thing this morning I noticed that the calendar is blank. I have tried refreshing the skin and restarting Rainmeter itself. I get the same error each time

Script: Calendar.lua:204: invalid value (nil) at index 3 in table for 'concat'
In the script, it happens in this function on the print() line.

Enigma\@Resources\Measures\Calendar.lua
function ErrMsg(...) -- Used to display errors
	Error=true
	print(table.concat(arg, ' ', 2))
	return arg[1]
end -- ErrMsg
I know you asked the other person to "pack your Enigma config", but what exactly are you asking for?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

CrushBug wrote: November 8th, 2021, 4:26 pm I know you asked the other person to "pack your Enigma config", but what exactly are you asking for?
This topic is almost four years old.
However what you should do is to identify the Enigma folder within your Skins folder. The Skins folder is located into your Documents folder (most probably it should be C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins, but might be in other location as well, depending on the path of your Documents folder). Enigma is located into this Skins folder. Pack the whole Enigma folder, using any packing app (WinRar for instance). Alternatively you can use Rainmeter's skins packager (a short description on how to use it here). Finally upload the package to any file host and post a link here.
CrushBug

Post by CrushBug »

Apologies, I must have replied to the wrong thread, as I had several tabs open looking for a solution to this problem. But I thank you for your reply and attention.

Here is a Drive link to the zip of my Enigma install. As best I can tell, the only difference between my install and the one included is some local options and a modification I made to SSID network text display.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12dvHedqvFGosou8f0zTDmYEDhOQzforh/view?usp=sharing
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

CrushBug wrote: November 8th, 2021, 8:23 pm Apologies, I must have replied to the wrong thread, as I had several tabs open looking for a solution to this problem. But I thank you for your reply and attention.
Since you posted the file to download, not sure what is with the wrong thread.
CrushBug wrote: November 8th, 2021, 8:23 pm Here is a Drive link to the zip of my Enigma install. As best I can tell, the only difference between my install and the one included is some local options and a modification I made to SSID network text display.
Sorry, but Drive says your file is infected and doesn't let me to download it. Please check.
CrushBug

Post by CrushBug »

It is literally what is included in the Enigma package. Enigma includes 3 exe files as part of it. I have no warnings from my local virus scanner. I uploaded it to VirusTotal and only 5 out of 61 flagged it, which is consistent with false positives. Here is a link to the results.

Enigma-CrushBug.zip
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/a035ac5e723276cd595665196fbbb1015dff8dc51439d3249011d511a777f2e6?nocache=1

To move this along, I have deleted the 3 Enigma-included exe files and repackaged.

Enigma-CrushBug-NoExes.zip - GDrive link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12e5N2uK49E3B082LsC1pJvzIYNh8s7fU/view?usp=sharing

Enigma-CrushBug-NoExes.zip - VirusTotal results:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/926d1bd49c4ef004cd3dc29afd5c2ad496a25c47fbc9ccde8f7e8d8475495ada?nocache=1

Hope this works.
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

balala wrote: November 8th, 2021, 8:33 pm Since you posted the file to download, not sure what is with the wrong thread.

Sorry, but Drive says your file is infected and doesn't let me to download it. Please check.
If you are using Microsoft Edge and the skin includes RainFocus.exe, Edge would flag it as virus and wouldn't let you download it.

You can download it through Firefox but I wouldn't due to the unfamiliarity with the sender here.