It is currently April 25th, 2024, 9:50 am

The Names Bj

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
Bjslim

The Names Bj

Post by Bjslim »

Hi Everyone, the names Bjslim. I recently discovered Rainmeter and fell in love with it at first sight. Though I'm computer literate I have trouble with coding and such. I'm currently running enigma (very simple changes to the default). I would like some help to improve it and get a better understanding and handle with rain meter so i can perhaps (god willing) make my own skin one day. I would stay to chat but its 4:58Am and i need some sleep. Until next we meet, Stay classy.
Chewtoy

Re: The Names Bj

Post by Chewtoy »

I don't think, therefore I'm not.
Bjslim

Post by Bjslim »

I did brother, some of the stuff still doesn't make sense to me. Hopefully most of the skins i DL and have installed have set measures like the RSS update rate. This stuff is bringing back bad memories from my failed attempts at coding in IT Class :(- However, I'm not giving up! Rainmeter is just too good to pass up.
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

Bjslim wrote:I did brother, some of the stuff still doesn't make sense to me. Hopefully most of the skins i DL and have installed have set measures like the RSS update rate. This stuff is bringing back bad memories from my failed attempts at coding in IT Class :(- However, I'm not giving up! Rainmeter is just too good to pass up.
There are some useful skins out there that are made to help out beginners.
And to do a little self-promoting: Check out Minst
I don't think, therefore I'm not.