It is currently April 16th, 2024, 6:02 am

Good morning!

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
Peekay

Good morning!

Post by Peekay »

Hi everyone,

I Don't usually introduce myself, but I felt compelled to do it for this board.
The reason is rather simple, the community seems really nice!

After a few months of procrastination, I Finally decided to redo a clean install, setup my dual screen, rehaul my desk and install my RAID 0.
The only step remaining is to have a desktop that shines.

I had heard about Rainmeter before, never really looked it up until today. I'm gonna go tiny steps at a time because it looks like there is a pretty big learning curve, but I Don't mind.

A Little about myself, I am a 18 year old student from Canada. I Am finishing my 3rd year of Programming in College, soon to head off to University, So I'll probably try to collaborate to some plugins If I find out that I have some time available. I love animals, I have a Bearded Dragon, a Bunny, 2 Rats, a Turtle and a couple of fish, including a Dragonet.

And that conclude my introduction ;)
Aarowaim

Re: Good morning!

Post by Aarowaim »

:welcome: ! I'm new here too but I do have a little bit of rainmeter experience (A day or two right now and 2 app modifications.)
I'll be happy to help with what I know for sure. I understand the language they use for rainmeter, but I haven't learn't the proper format for different situations yet (don't ask, I don't want to mess you up ;) ).

EDIT: Hey, you edited yours and now it voided my whole intro lol. ;)
Away for a while :(
Programming isn't a hobby, it's a lifestyle choice.
[url=http://www.rainmeter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=1207][b]T34M V.1.5.0.|2[/b][/url] <----I'ts l33t, look it up

Coding Skills: [color=#00FFFF]4.5[/color]
Answering Skills: [color=#00FFFF]4[/color]
Image Editing: [color=#00FFFF]3[/color]
Knowledge: [color=#00FFFF]4.5[/color]
Technical Skills: [color=#00FFFF]3[/color]