It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 9:27 am

New Rainmeter Forum Member

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
msn42879

New Rainmeter Forum Member

Post by msn42879 »

My name is Michael Norton. I am new to Rainmeter, just downloaded it three days ago. My first impression is... "I'm Lovin' It!" I am not new to the programming world. I have developed websites all my adult life (only because there wasn't any computers when I was in primary or secondary school). My prize site was the initial US Junior Chamber of Commerce National Business Network site, this site was debuted at the Junior Commerce International gathering in the Philippines' in 2008. Bob Carey was the President of the United States Junior Chamber of Commerce at that time and personally offered me the task of designing the website.

I hold an Associates Degree in Computer Science, NTSU 1979, and Advanced Programming Certification, CPI 1985. I have worked for numerous technical firms, the best being the MIS Coordinator Northern Plains Healthy Start, a Federally funded program that addressed the high infant mortality rate of American Indians in the Sioux/Lakota Nation from 1998 - 2000.

I have long wanted a GUI that would simplify the Windows Home Screen with Pizzazz! I do believe I have found it with Rainmeter!

I welcome any and all comments, suggestions, tips, advice, and general direction instructions. Please feel free to message me at any time, day or night, with anything you feel will help in my endeavor to create the Ultimate Rainmeter Skin.

Very Respectfully,
Michael Norton
Sioux Falls, South Dakota