It is currently April 20th, 2024, 1:29 am

Hello!

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
pixelpatti

Hello!

Post by pixelpatti »

I'm really having a great time "playing with" this program. I want to thank the creators of all the wonderful skins I appropriated in my Baubles layout to redesign my desktop, along with Overlap Wallpaper (to put a picture on top of my background), RocketDock, Taskbar Eliminator, and Emerge Desktop. With all the stuff I'm learning from you guys I have been encouraged to work on my own First Skin - a Calendar; I could use some help with this, please see my other post.
Is this a place to post screenshots?
I used a shot my husband took at Lake Tahoe for the background image.
RocketDock: Blue Metallic Theme (created adapting Cobalt gloss image) (and with a little research I found out how to have more than one dock - I created a Rainmeter toggle between them.)
Rainmeter: Tropical Breeze Desktop - Spot Mail (mod using 7DspeciAL); Date, Time and Weather (mod). Spinning Lines. Sparkle - Recycle Bin (mod using Asian Beauty 2.1). New True Glass Skin - Drives Usage (mod). Enigma Sidebar - Network. Cobalt - Google Search Engine (mod); Digital Clock; Analogue Clock; Analogue Uptime. Asian Beauty 2.1 - PowerButtons (mod); BluePlayer (mod). 7DspeciAL - Gears: Rotator, rotator11 (mod), Spin2, Spin5; Weather (mod). Start Button, Rocket Toggle, Hide/Show Baubles, Corner (created using Asian Beauty 2.1). I made a rotating frame for our pic in pic from rotator (mod of 7DspeciAL)
Emerge Desktop: Applets - Tasks; Tray; Workspace; Launcher; Hotkeys
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.