It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 8:13 pm

WebParser.dll Not Found

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
devator22

WebParser.dll Not Found

Post by devator22 »

I can't seem to get any weather skin to load properly. When I first load it, and any time I refresh it, it says webparser.dll can not be found. However, I've checked and it is in fact in the exact place rainmeter says it isn't. I have the 64 bit version, and I did a standard install to the program files.

THanks in advance for any help.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: WebParser.dll Not Found

Post by jsmorley »

devator22 wrote:I can't seem to get any weather skin to load properly. When I first load it, and any time I refresh it, it says webparser.dll can not be found. However, I've checked and it is in fact in the exact place rainmeter says it isn't. I have the 64 bit version, and I did a standard install to the program files.

THanks in advance for any help.
That sure sounds like a problem with the 32/64 architecture. You can't run a 32bit version of WebParser with the 64bit version of Rainmeter or visa versa.

What version of Windows are you running, and what link did you use to get Rainmeter? Is it possible that some skin you installed replaced WebParser.dll?
devator22

Post by devator22 »

I am running windows 7, and I downloaded rainmeter from this site. But what you say makes sense, and I will try re-installing it and seeing if that helps. Thanks!
devator22

Post by devator22 »

Hah, funny story. I re-installed rainmeter and it works now. I guess I was using the wrong .dll. Thanks for pointing out my stupidity =)