It is currently April 19th, 2024, 10:44 pm

HTC_Uhr Hilfe!

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Fruchtfliege

HTC_Uhr Hilfe!

Post by Fruchtfliege »

:welcome: Deutsch: Ich fasse mich jetzt mal kurz: Ich möchte nur wissen, ob dies hier möglich ist. Ich möchte damit die Zeit "mit Bildern(ziffern) anzeigen:
English: I just wanna know, if this here is possible, I want to show the "time" with pictures ( So the time is no sting, its a .png image )

[MeasureTimeMinuten]
Measure=Time
Formula=%M

if (MeasureTimeMinuten=00)
then
Meter=Image
ImageName=0.png
X=160
Y=0

Meter=Image
ImageName=0.png
X=180
Y=0
else

end if

,-------------- Or this here / oder dieses hier -------------

<MeasureTimeSekunden=59> ? <!RainmeterShowMeter ImageMeterFlipRechtsAni> : <!RainmeterHideMeter ImageMeterFlipRechtsAni>

Wie muss ich es anstellen, damit die so klappt wie ich will? Oder gibt es da eine einfachere lösung. Ich hatte die Idee es in etwa so zu machen wie bei animationen, also zu sagen, dass es die Values 0-9 gibt, und dann zu sagen, dass die letzte ziffer von dem MeasureTimeMinuten eben disen Vaue festlegt. Und es dann so wie bei animationen zu schreiben :

What do i have to do that it works like i want it to? Or is there an easier way? I had the idea to do it like you do it with animations, so you give the values 0-9 and then you say that the last number of [MeasureTimeMinutes] set the value. And then you do it like u do with animations:

Meter=Image
ImageName=(Value).png
X=100
Y=0

... Ich würde dann einfach meine .png dateien der Ziffern jeweils ihrem wert entsprechend 0.png oder 4.png nennen.
... So i the value=0, i would have a 0.png file / if value=4 i would use my 4.png file

Jetzt könnte man ja sagen: Hey, dieses mit dem (value).png kann man doch auch so machen, dass es lautet: ImageName=8MeasureTimeMinute).png ! Aber dass will ich eigentlich vermeiden, es wäre zwar einfacher, ich müsste dann aber 60 einzelne .pngs erstellen [Für die Zahlen(Werte) 00-60]. Und dasss möchte ich nicht, da es einfach mehr speicher verbraucht und die CPU stärker belastet. Denn ein gutes programm zeichnet sich nunmal damit aus, dass es ein Ergebnis oder Ziel mit möglichst wenig Script(Text,Zeilen) erreicht.
Solle es aber keine gute Lösung geben (zb mit einer Calc funktion, oder was-weiß-ich), dann wäre es auch in Ordnung, dann wüde ich es eben auf den oben beschiebenen weg machen.. :(

because i couldnt find a way to just use the last number of [MeasureTimeMinutes] (<-- this gives you numbers like 14, 26, 59,...) i also could say, the value is 00-60, and then create also 14.pngs, 26.png, 59.png, and so on
Would that work?

Ein dickes Danke schonmal im Vorraus:
Tank you!

Die Fruchtfliege :D
Last edited by Fruchtfliege on October 19th, 2010, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fruchtfliege

Re: HTC_Uhr Hilfe!

Post by Fruchtfliege »

Öhhm:
[MeasureTimeMinuten]
Measure=Time
Format=%M

[MeasureTimeStunden]
Measure=Time
Format=%H

[MeterImageMinutenBildAnzeige]
Meter=Image
ImageName=[MeasureTimeMinute].png
X=0
Y=0

This here also dont work. What do i do wrong?
Das hier funtioniert nicht... :( Warum? was mache ich da falsch?
Last edited by Fruchtfliege on October 19th, 2010, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

All conversations on this forum should be in English. This is a forum meant to help all Rainmeter users, and if we have private conversations in our own languages that is not helpful. Nobody says that English is better than any other language, but like it or not it is the common language used in a multi-cultural setting, and we will use it here. If someone wants to start a German only forum for Rainmeter, they are free to rent a host and do so.

Please use Google Translate and post an English version of your question and I'm sure someone will try to help you.

Thanks.
Fruchtfliege

Post by Fruchtfliege »

and something else. i will now send u the .ini file, so u can understand it better ;) I hope that u understand what i want to create

Since this is a BETA i keep all rights for it. So u may not share it, copy it, or change it ( you may change it for me to help me. but dont share or copy this new file. just show it me! Taank you :D )