It is currently April 26th, 2024, 5:39 am

How to Make Click Area For Skin Larger?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
AdventL

How to Make Click Area For Skin Larger?

Post by AdventL »

I have recently Download Rainmeter, and was absolutely stunned and amazed by what it can do, it's customization powers.
I Wanted to customize my desktop til it is totally unique like non others have ever seen so i've started to edit the launcher files so i will be able to hide my taskbar.
however once i've edited the .ini files to launch the apps i want, the click area is too small and i often have to position my mouse exactly til the mouse turns into a hand before i click, to execute the programme.
is there anyway to increase the area in which my mouse can so that i do not have to position my mouse so accurately?

Thanks in advance.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: How to Make Click Area For Skin Larger?

Post by jsmorley »

AdventL wrote:I have recently Download Rainmeter, and was absolutely stunned and amazed by what it can do, it's customization powers.
I Wanted to customize my desktop til it is totally unique like non others have ever seen so i've started to edit the launcher files so i will be able to hide my taskbar.
however once i've edited the .ini files to launch the apps i want, the click area is too small and i often have to position my mouse exactly til the mouse turns into a hand before i click, to execute the programme.
is there anyway to increase the area in which my mouse can so that i do not have to position my mouse so accurately?

Thanks in advance.
You might want to specify which skin / suite you are using. It might be a very different answer for Gnometer, Enigma, or something else you either wrote or downloaded from somewhere.
AdventL

Re: How to Make Click Area For Skin Larger?

Post by AdventL »

jsmorley wrote: You might want to specify which skin / suite you are using. It might be a very different answer for Gnometer, Enigma, or something else you either wrote or downloaded from somewhere.
I edited Enigma's launcher 1 thru 5 to all my app shortcuts. enigma>sidebar>launcher>launcer1/2/3/4/5

Yea :] thanks for the reply