It is currently March 29th, 2024, 12:48 pm

Gnometer Bugged

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
dudenamedric

Gnometer Bugged

Post by dudenamedric »

Hi, I was customizing and all of a sudden Gnometer completely messed up. It was working fine, everything looked as it should, but then it changed to where everything that I had loaded on my desktop from Gnometer was unrecognizable. Enigma works and looks just fine. I tried refreshing everything and restarting my computer but it still looks the same. Has anybody had anything like this happen to them as well. I'm thinking maybe I should just reinstall everything but I really don't want to have to re-customize everything. If there are any suggestions as to how to fix Gnometer, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
poiru
Developer

Re: Gnometer Bugged

Post by poiru »

Hey, this is a known problem and is already fixed in the soon-to-be-released 1.3 version. If you want, remove all passwords with the config tool, then .zip up the Skins\Gnometer folder and upload it to somewhere like mediafire.com. I'll fix it and send it back :)
Tcutchi

Re: Gnometer Bugged

Post by Tcutchi »

I had that problem too, I think what I did was go to the config utility and just changed the font size and everything went back to normal. Not 100% sure on this since I've been messing with RM for like 3 hours now xD