It is currently April 19th, 2024, 9:11 am

Moving Image

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Marmalada

Moving Image

Post by Marmalada »

I saw in one of the threads that it is possible to have a moving truck with the time in the back. I was wondering if it is possible to have something similar on my desktop but with a character such as superman or anyone else fly across the screen without displaying the time?
GoTTeM

Re: Moving Image

Post by GoTTeM »

just download the moving clock and mess around with it, first just edit the truck, (open it in photoshop and replace the image with whatever you want to use) then open up the .ini file for the clock and remove the stuff for the clock. atleast thats what i would do :P i was thinking about the samething a couple days ago :P
Marmalada

Post by Marmalada »

we think alike.
GoTTeM

Post by GoTTeM »

btw this belongs in the help section
Marmalada

Post by Marmalada »

sorry about that but it was close to what I was relating to so I thought it would be suitable to post here.
Marmalada

Post by Marmalada »

I made some progress with the moving image. I chose to download an image of Superman. I trimmed the excess around the image and made it smaller. I got rid of the time stuff by editing, but the last problem I have with it is that I cannot make the image fly across the screen faster. How would I do this?
looklookis

Post by looklookis »

Marmalada wrote:I made some progress with the moving image. I chose to download an image of Superman. I trimmed the excess around the image and made it smaller. I got rid of the time stuff by editing, but the last problem I have with it is that I cannot make the image fly across the screen faster. How would I do this?

Change the refresh rate

Update=10
Marmalada

Post by Marmalada »

I tried adjusting update and set it to 1 but doesn't seem to move much faster. How would I make the only the character's cape move up and down? In the original skin the truck bounced up and down as it drove across the screen.