It is currently April 26th, 2024, 7:30 pm

Rainmeter opening double skins

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
badracho

Rainmeter opening double skins

Post by badracho »

So I started using Rainmeter today, just a standard install, and for now I am just playing around with the standard Enigma theme, just adding various gadgets to my desktop. But I have noticed that when I turn on my computer, the original windows taskbar appears first, and then disappears, to be replaced with my custom theme. And once the theme starts, all the numbers are messed up, because two copies of everything have opened up (for example, the Enigma Taskbar I/O skin is illegible because two copies are running over each other, with different numbers, for some reason). Quitting RM and reloading the theme fixes the issue, but there has to be an easier way, right?
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Rainmeter opening double skins

Post by jsmorley »

badracho wrote:So I started using Rainmeter today, just a standard install, and for now I am just playing around with the standard Enigma theme, just adding various gadgets to my desktop. But I have noticed that when I turn on my computer, the original windows taskbar appears first, and then disappears, to be replaced with my custom theme. And once the theme starts, all the numbers are messed up, because two copies of everything have opened up (for example, the Enigma Taskbar I/O skin is illegible because two copies are running over each other, with different numbers, for some reason). Quitting RM and reloading the theme fixes the issue, but there has to be an easier way, right?
Sounds like you might have a shortcut for Rainmeter both of your Startup folders. The one for your account and the one for "all users".