It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 8:30 pm

App Path Help

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Keithlol

App Path Help

Post by Keithlol »

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with my AppPath's on Enigma. I made the switch from the default firefox app path to chrome fairly easily: [ C:\Users\Keith\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe ].

I didn't think this would be much of a struggle for me, but for some reason right clicking -> properties on the iTunes app (the actual application and not the shortcut), and copying the location into the appPath is not working for me. It will pull up the folder iTunes is located in, but it will not run the actual program.

I've attempted to add .exe at the end of it to where it looks like [ C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes.exe ]. I've also attempted to place the iTunes application into the same place Chrome is located, [ C:\Users\Keith\AppData\Local - - - -] but no dice. Forgive my ignorance on the subject, but after a while of searching for solutions I finally decided to swallow my e-pride and ask for help.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Apparently all I needed was to add the quotes(" ") at the beginning and end of "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunes.exe"

Woops~
Aarowaim

Re: App Path Help

Post by Aarowaim »

Your computer seems to have the same file system as mine. As you said, it would open the folder iTunes is located in. now all you need to add to the path is the file you want opened, in this case iTunes.exe. One thing you NEED to know is that you enclose a path in Quotation marks when there are spaces in the path.
Away for a while :(
Programming isn't a hobby, it's a lifestyle choice.
[url=http://www.rainmeter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=1207][b]T34M V.1.5.0.|2[/b][/url] <----I'ts l33t, look it up

Coding Skills: [color=#00FFFF]4.5[/color]
Answering Skills: [color=#00FFFF]4[/color]
Image Editing: [color=#00FFFF]3[/color]
Knowledge: [color=#00FFFF]4.5[/color]
Technical Skills: [color=#00FFFF]3[/color]