It is currently April 26th, 2024, 5:13 pm

"Your Configuration file contains no meters!"

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Skae

"Your Configuration file contains no meters!"

Post by Skae »

Well hello there. Seems I have a little problem.

I have done everything that I can in my knowledge and power to try to fix this, and to no avail. I searched the threads, and they had nothing useful. The DesktopiniCleanup program was corrupted, so I could not download it, and there were no desktop.ini files in my Rainmeter\Skins file. I'm am running Windows 7 32-bit, and was trying to apply this skin: http://freakquency85.deviantart.com/art/Corner-Calendar-v2-1-169183131 when the problem occurred. I am unable to run a few other skins as well, such as the Seclorum skin. I don't know what else to do.

Please help me. ;__;
poiru
Developer

Re: "Your Configuration file contains no meters!"

Post by poiru »

It's probably because of the settings.ini file (cornercal_configurable_1.2\Configure\settings.ini). Get rid of it and should be fixed (although the config tool might not work).

Let me know if that fixes it.
Skae

Post by Skae »

poiru wrote:It's probably because of the settings.ini file (cornercal_configurable_1.2\Configure\settings.ini). Get rid of it and should be fixed (although the config tool might not work).

Let me know if that fixes it.
All that did was make the config tool look broken, and when I set the values, it opens another rainmeter.

And now the Config skin is gone.
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

Skae wrote:All that did was make the config tool look broken, and when I set the values, it opens another rainmeter.

And now the Config skin is gone.
Oh well, reinstall Corner Clock and you'll get it back.