It is currently April 26th, 2024, 11:35 pm

Help with rainmeter skin and normal windows files.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
SnipaKilla

Help with rainmeter skin and normal windows files.

Post by SnipaKilla »

Okay I have a sidebar on the left hand side of my screen so when I save an image lets say a screen shot or file to the desktop it always appears in the top left hand side of the screen... So when i put all my rainmeter skins on that side bar and took a screen shot, it appeared under the side bar and made it so i couldn't click/access it. i set my sidebar to stay on bottom and non-draggable but that didn't help.. how can i fix this and still be able to keep the sidebar?
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Help with rainmeter skin and normal windows files.

Post by jsmorley »

SnipaKilla wrote:Okay I have a sidebar on the left hand side of my screen so when I save an image lets say a screen shot or file to the desktop it always appears in the top left hand side of the screen... So when i put all my rainmeter skins on that side bar and took a screen shot, it appeared under the side bar and made it so i couldn't click/access it. i set my sidebar to stay on bottom and non-draggable but that didn't help.. how can i fix this and still be able to keep the sidebar?
You can set the sidebar to "click through" if you don't need to interact with it, and then clicks will be handled by the things under it.