It is currently March 29th, 2024, 10:14 am

I'm a newbie and i can't do anything.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
senhiro

I'm a newbie and i can't do anything.

Post by senhiro »

I beg your pardon, I'm just an idiot, I'll explain what i want to do right away With this image.

From right to left, it goes like this

1.- I want to change the application of Itunes for Winamp, So i want not only change the name but also when i click it, i want winamp to appeard.

2.- I want to change News RSS for another RSS of my preference.

3.- Pretty much the same, i want to change Life Hacker for my Gmail

4 & 5.- Pretty much the same for both, I want to either remove the NOW LISTENING, or Making the one marked as 5, and merge it with 4, In other words, it's there a way to the Now listening show off what I'm playing in Winamp? Because i think it was mean for Itunes and i can't do anything

Thanks In Advance

I forgot something.

I also want to Remove or Add Icons like the Itunes one At will, for exemple i want to remove the picaso one and add for exemple.. Flashget or MSn Aplication,

And last but not least, i want to add a folder with images so it can randomly show a random image.
senhiro

Re: I'm a newbie and i can't do anything.

Post by senhiro »

EDIT: about the image folder i found this

http://rainmeter.net/cms/Meters-Image

However I found 2 problems

1.- it only reads PNG, i tried to change it to *PNG, *JPG, *GIF, but ofcourse it didn't work, I dont do HTML at all.
I want it to read those 3 formats.

2.- It changes the images too fast.
Alex2539
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Alex2539 »

To change enigma, open Enigma Configure by right-clicking the tray icon and choosing Config > Enigma > Resources > Configure.ini. There you can change all of the settings for Enigma. As for the image viewer, search around. Several have been made. There are a couple of them on these forums, as well as on DeviantArt or Customize.org.
ImageImageImageImage
senhiro

Post by senhiro »

Sorry i can't seem to find it,

I googled Rain Meter "Images" but i can't find

I'd just like to know the code for making it read JPG, GIF, PNG and making it show it for 5 second atleast.
Alex2539
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Alex2539 »

First you're going to want to read Rainmeter 101 so that you know what you're getting into. Then, you're going to want to look into QuotePlugin for the measure and an image meter to show it.
ImageImageImageImage