It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 8:46 am

2 Arc Questions

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Implicit_

2 Arc Questions

Post by Implicit_ »

Hi, first question is if you are able to scale the clock down, or which values do you need to change in the config to do this.

Second question, is there a way to make Arc go smoothly around? instead of jumping in seconds? e.g the clock hands are moving at a consistent speed around the clock.

Thanks
Chewtoy

Re: 2 Arc Questions

Post by Chewtoy »

It pretty much takes a total rewrite of the skin to make it smaller. But if you really want to do it, you really have to read about Roundlines.
While you just need to know about roundlines to change the round going things size, you need to know about bars and pretty much every other measure and meter.

And to make it go smooth instead of letting it jump, take a look at Alexs PolarClock.
That should give you some idea of how to do it. It's trial and error.

This is no easy task, just so you know. the code is both messy and there are a lot of things that needs to be done for it to become what you want it to. Never the less! It's a great way of learning the world of rainmeter and I wish you the best of luck!
I don't think, therefore I'm not.
Implicit_

Post by Implicit_ »

Thanks a lot for the help Chewtoy. If i get it working i'll post my config file here xD
carpediem123

Post by carpediem123 »

Implicit_ wrote:Thanks a lot for the help Chewtoy. If i get it working i'll post my config file here xD
Yah, i want it too =D
I fail badly :Embarrassed:
Finding SNSD fans who are willing to do [color=#FF0000]S[/color][color=#FF80FF]♡[/color][color=#0040BF]N[/color][color=#00FF00]E[/color] skin, theme, etc :)
[img]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4076/yoonaatyourservice.jpg[/img]