It is currently April 18th, 2024, 6:18 pm

Font Colors

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
TheProfessor

Font Colors

Post by TheProfessor »

I read a thread a while ago about how to deal with color codes and changing colors that really helped me. But I still can't change the font or font color. For example, it will say FontColor=#ColorActive#, FontColor=#Color1#, or FontFace=#Font#. How do I change these?
JpsCrazy

Re: Font Colors

Post by JpsCrazy »

Anything in ## refers to a variables section.

You'll see:
[Variables]
ColorActive=00FFFF
Color1=00FF00
Font=Times New Roman

then, in meters
[Meter1]
Meter=String
FontColor=#Color1#
FontFace=#Font#
MouseOverAction=!RainmeterSetVariable Color1 #ColorActive#
MouseLeaveAction=!RainmeterSetVariable Color1 00FF00
Text=This is a test

Therefore, FontColor is directed to Color1 and that's the color used. (I used hexadecimal. Alternatively (Actually, same thing just another way to write it) you can use any number 0-255 three times seperated by commas. A fourth number is transparency and is optional. The first number is Red, second Green and third is Blue, RGB color system thing.)
Anywho. You can change the variable, or delete anything in the ## and replace it with a number you'd like.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

And in this particular case, those look like Enigma colors, and they are set with the EnigmaConfigure app which you can get to by "middle clicking" any skin in Enigma.
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

jsmorley wrote:And in this particular case, those look like Enigma colors, and they are set with the EnigmaConfigure app which you can get to by "middle clicking" any skin in Enigma.
If I remember correct, you open EngimaConfigure by middle-clicking on the taskbars/sidebars.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

poiru wrote: If I remember correct, you open EngimaConfigure by middle-clicking on the taskbars/sidebars.
You may be right. Just middle click everything til it launches... ;-)
dragonmage
Developer

Post by dragonmage »

Middle click on skins in Enigma cycles variants of the skin if there are any.
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

The tray measure is set to open EnigmaConfigure on double click if you use the current enigma theme.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .