It is currently April 24th, 2024, 1:01 am

Time

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
trinhanhngoc

Time

Post by trinhanhngoc »

I dont know why it's not working. Help me!

Code: Select all

[Background]
Meter=Image
ImageName=Background.png
X=0
Y=0
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [RunDll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL timedate.cpl]
MouseActionCursor=0

[MeasureHours]
Measure=Time
Format=%H

[MeasureMidnight]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfEqualValue=00
IfEqualAction=!Execute #HideAll#[RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][RainMeterShowMeter MeterMidnight]

[MeasureSmallHours]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfAboveValue=00
IfAboveAction=!Execute #HideAll#[RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][RainMeterShowMeter MeterSmallHours] 

[MeasureDawn]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfAboveValue=03
IfAboveAction=!Execute #HideAll#[RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][RainMeterShowMeter MeterDawn]

[MeasureMorning]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfAboveValue=05
IfAboveAction=!Execute #HideAll#[RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][RainMeterShowMeter MeterMorning] 

[MeasureNoon]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfAboveValue=10
IfAboveAction=!Execute #HideAll#[RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][RainMeterShowMeter MeterNoon] 

[MeasureAfternoon]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfAboveValue=13
IfAboveAction=!Execute #HideAll#[RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][RainMeterShowMeter MeterAfternoon] 

[MeasureEvening]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfAboveValue=16
IfAboveAction=!Execute #HideAll#[RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][RainMeterShowMeter MeterEvening] 

[MeasureNight]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfAboveValue=18
IfAboveAction=!Execute #HideAll#[RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][RainMeterShowMeter MeterNight] 

[MeasureMinute]
Measure=Time
Format=%M

[MeasureSecond]
Measure=Time
Format=%S

[MeterSecond]
Meter=String
MeasureName=MeasureSecond
X=147
Y=15
StringAlign=Right
FontSize=25
FontColor=FFFFFF
AntiAlias=1

[MeterHoursMinute]
Meter=String
MeasureName=MeasureHours
MeasureName2=MeasureMinute
X=20
Y=20
StringAlign=Left
StringStyle=Bold
FontSize=12
FontColor=FFFFFF
AntiAlias=1
Text="%1  :  %2"

[MeterSmallHours]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=38
StringAlign=Left
StringStyle=Bold
FontSize=10
FontColor=75FF7C
AntiAlias=1
Text="Small Hours"

[MeterDawn]
Meter=String
MeterStyle=MeterSmallHours
Text="Dawn"

[MeterMorning]
Meter=String
Text="Morning"

[MeterNoon]
Meter=String
Text="Noon"

[MeterAfternoon]
Meter=String
Text="Afternoon"

[MeterEvening]
Meter=String
Text="Evening"

[MeterNight]
Meter=String
Text="Night"

[MeterMidnight]
Meter=String
Text="Mightnight"
Xune531

Re: Time

Post by Xune531 »

I think the problem is that you have a ton of meters, and you didnt define a place for the meters to be displayed. Because of this, they are all displayed at a default location, all at the same time. SO basically, all the meters are over lapping. Try adding X and Y coordinates to each meter, make sure they are different for each meter.
trinhanhngoc

Post by trinhanhngoc »

Xune531 wrote:I think the problem is that you have a ton of meters, and you didnt define a place for the meters to be displayed. Because of this, they are all displayed at a default location, all at the same time. SO basically, all the meters are over lapping. Try adding X and Y coordinates to each meter, make sure they are different for each meter.
Oh no. I usued "#HideAll#" and i think it's no problem.
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

Right.
First of:
[RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond] will NOT work. [!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond] will.

Second:
To get all the meters away, you have to add Hidden=1 to each of them (or just the style, I think). That way they will all be hidden from the start, then it will be calculated by what hour it is (the !RainmetershowMeter part) and the correct text will be displayed.

I'm a little curisous. What is #HideAll# supposed to do? It is a variable, but it's not linked to anything.
I don't think, therefore I'm not.
Xune531

Post by Xune531 »

trinhanhngoc wrote: Oh no. I usued "#HideAll#" and i think it's no problem.
That only works when its linked to a variable.
trinhanhngoc

Post by trinhanhngoc »

Chewtoy wrote:Right.
First of:
[RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond] will NOT work. [!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond] will.

Second:
To get all the meters away, you have to add Hidden=1 to each of them (or just the style, I think). That way they will all be hidden from the start, then it will be calculated by what hour it is (the !RainmetershowMeter part) and the correct text will be displayed.

I'm a little curisous. What is #HideAll# supposed to do? It is a variable, but it's not linked to anything.
Thanks. Small Mistake! But it's still not working. I dont understand.

Code: Select all

[Background]
Meter=Image
ImageName=Background.png
X=0
Y=0
LeftMouseDoubleClickAction=!Execute [RunDll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL timedate.cpl]
MouseActionCursor=0

[MeasureHours]
Measure=Time
Format=%H

[MeasureMidnight]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfEqualValue=00
IfEqualAction=!Execute #HideAll#[!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterMidnight]

[MeasureSmallHours]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfAboveValue=00
IfAboveAction=!Execute #HideAll#[!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSmallHours] 

[MeasureDawn]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfAboveValue=03
IfAboveAction=!Execute #HideAll#[!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterDawn]

[MeasureMorning]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfAboveValue=05
IfAboveAction=!Execute #HideAll#[!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterMorning] 

[MeasureNoon]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfAboveValue=10
IfAboveAction=!Execute #HideAll#[!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterNoon] 

[MeasureAfternoon]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfAboveValue=13
IfAboveAction=!Execute #HideAll#[!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterAfternoon] 

[MeasureEvening]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfAboveValue=16
IfAboveAction=!Execute #HideAll#[!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterEvening] 

[MeasureNight]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfAboveValue=18
IfAboveAction=!Execute #HideAll#[!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterNight] 

[MeasureMinute]
Measure=Time
Format=%M

[MeasureSecond]
Measure=Time
Format=%S

[MeterSecond]
Meter=String
MeasureName=MeasureSecond
X=147
Y=15
StringAlign=Right
FontSize=25
FontColor=FFFFFF
AntiAlias=1

[MeterHoursMinute]
Meter=String
MeasureName=MeasureHours
MeasureName2=MeasureMinute
X=20
Y=20
StringAlign=Left
StringStyle=Bold
FontSize=12
FontColor=FFFFFF
AntiAlias=1
Text="%1  :  %2"

[MeterSmallHours]
Meter=String
X=r
Y=38
StringAlign=Left
StringStyle=Bold
FontSize=10
FontColor=75FF7C
AntiAlias=1
Text="Small Hours"
Hidden=1

[MeterDawn]
Meter=String
Text="Dawn"
Hidden=1

[MeterMorning]
Meter=String
Text="Morning"
Hidden=1

[MeterNoon]
Meter=String
Text="Noon"
Hidden=1

[MeterAfternoon]
Meter=String
Text="Afternoon"
Hidden=1

[MeterEvening]
Meter=String
Text="Evening"
Hidden=1

[MeterNight]
Meter=String
Text="Night"
Hidden=1

[MeterMidnight]
Meter=String
Text="Mightnight"
Hidden=1
trinhanhngoc

Post by trinhanhngoc »

Xune531 wrote: That only works when its linked to a variable.
Can you give me examples ?
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

You also have to hide the meter's that you don't want displayed.
You tell rainmeter to display a text when %H>05, then that text will stay displayed until you tell it to hide again.

So, for example. The time is 03. That means that we've told rainmeter to display "Midnight" and "Small hours".
Why? Well because we told rainmeter to show "Midnight" when %H=00. It did. Then it turned to %H>03. Then rainmeter displayed "Small hours". And as we haven't told rainmeter to hide "Midnight", it will still be displayed.

So, we have to hide the meters that we don't want displayed.

[MeasureSmallHours]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfAboveValue=00
IfAboveAction=!Execute #HideAll#[!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSmallHours][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterMidnight]

Get it?
trinhanhngoc

Post by trinhanhngoc »

Chewtoy wrote:You also have to hide the meter's that you don't want displayed.
You tell rainmeter to display a text when %H>05, then that text will stay displayed until you tell it to hide again.

So, for example. The time is 03. That means that we've told rainmeter to display "Midnight" and "Small hours".
Why? Well because we told rainmeter to show "Midnight" when %H=00. It did. Then it turned to %H>03. Then rainmeter displayed "Small hours". And as we haven't told rainmeter to hide "Midnight", it will still be displayed.

So, we have to hide the meters that we don't want displayed.

[MeasureSmallHours]
Measure=Time
Format=%H
IfAboveValue=00
IfAboveAction=!Execute #HideAll#[!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSmallHours][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterMidnight]

Get it?
Thanks. Say more : we can delete "#HideAll#[!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute]" without any error. Right ?
Chewtoy

Post by Chewtoy »

trinhanhngoc wrote: Thanks. Say more : we can delete "#HideAll#[!RainMeterShowMeter MeterSecond][!RainMeterShowMeter MeterHoursMinute]" without any error. Right ?
Yeah. You can get rid of that part. MeterSecond and MeterHoursMinute isn't hidden, so they shouldn't be effected by any of that.