It is currently April 16th, 2024, 4:43 pm

Rainmeter plugin problems in x64 system

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
TheAslan

Rainmeter plugin problems in x64 system

Post by TheAslan »

Hiya!

I have a problem with plugins what i try to use in Rainmeter, i copied/pasted mailmeter.dll and processmeter.dll files in rainmeter/plugins and then i refreshed the skins but still it asks me to add those plugins there though i already did it....i didn't have this problem in x86 system....is there a plugins what's made of x64 system...
dragonmage
Developer

Re: Rainmeter plugin problems in x64 system

Post by dragonmage »

No. Those plugins are not part of Rainmeter, they were made by a third party, a long time ago. You would have to contact whoever created the plugins, and see if they still have the source and want to compile it for x64. Good luck.
TheAslan

Post by TheAslan »

So if i understood correct there's no a chance to use plugins in x64 rainmeter and after that i can't use mail skin at all...why there's no a site where i can dl x64 dll's which will work with this..
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

TheAslan wrote:So if i understood correct there's no a chance to use plugins in x64 rainmeter and after that i can't use mail skin at all...why there's no a site where i can dl x64 dll's which will work with this..
You can't use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit Rainmeter.
TheAslan

Post by TheAslan »

I know that!!!! That's why i asked here is there any x64 dll's available yet??
JamesAC
Developer

Post by JamesAC »

All the plugins which come with rainmeter are available as x64. The mailmeter.dll and processmeter.dll plugins are not official plugins and hence are only available from the developer who made them. As far as I know, they were only ever released in x86 versions. Your only chance of getting an x64 version would be to contact the creator directly as dragonmage suggested.
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?