It is currently April 20th, 2024, 5:05 am

need help edditing skins

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
theshaneler

need help edditing skins

Post by theshaneler »

i have just started using Rainmeter, and have just downloaded BlueVision V0.2 Alpha.

im quite happy with the way i have set up my desktop, but i do have one question, when you download to guide to BlueVision V0.2, you see samples of the different things you can add. well all the graphs shown have a blue graph paper like background (little blue criss-cross pattern) i have been playing with the settings of the different graphs, or at least i have been changing what i feel comfortable changing (I am new to this after all ;) ) and i cant seem to get the same background on it. can anyone help?

here is a link to the guide i am talking about: http://g3xter.deviantart.com/art/BlueVision-V0-2-Alpha-X-Guide-162476939
its a small pic, but if you look close you can see the graphs with backgrounds

thanks in advance for the help :)

edit: i did a quick search, and although found lots about editing, nothing specific to this editing issue came up.
JpsCrazy

Re: need help edditing skins

Post by JpsCrazy »

First off, if you click on the picture, it enlarges to a nice, large size where you can see and read everything.

And simply add one the config CPU from BlueVision.

[Edit] Reread your post. Any graph that has a graph like paper in the picture should by default have it.
theshaneler

Post by theshaneler »

this is a screen shot of the part of my desktop with the graphs on it

no backgrounds on the graphs :(
JpsCrazy

Post by JpsCrazy »

What version of Rainmeter are you using?
The Readme specifies you need the newest beta for it to work properly and to install the fonts.
Did you?
theshaneler

Post by theshaneler »

yep! im running the newest version and downloaded everything, perhaps i should try uninstalling and re-installing?
JpsCrazy

Post by JpsCrazy »

I suppose it's better to try that than to just sit there and wonder why it's not working.
Make sure you do a clean reinstall. (http://rainmeter.net/cms/Tips-CleanUninstall)
And make sure it's the 1.2 Beta of Rainmeter.
theshaneler

Post by theshaneler »

thanks for the quick responses