It is currently April 25th, 2024, 7:27 am

Trying More PSRM Things - Return Variable Value/String to Skin Meter/Measure for Text in Skin.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
CodeCode

Re: Trying More PSRM Things - Return Variable Value/String to Skin Meter/Measure for Text in Skin.

Post by CodeCode »

death.crafter wrote: September 19th, 2021, 4:47 pm Did you mean a nested menu?

Or just indicator for the last clicked config?
I was kind of thinking about, any number of selected configs.

I couldn't help wondering if that would be worth the effort, unless the same ps1 could handle the extended list of arrows. Which would reset if the skin was refreshed.. hmm or maybe a setting t hat would allow one to decide, 'maybe I'd like to keep the list persistently' ?
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
CodeCode

Re: Trying More PSRM Things - Return Variable Value/String to Skin Meter/Measure for Text in Skin.

Post by CodeCode »

Hi,
I have started making changes that I hoped would allow this latest idea to work.
I started off with another ps1 script. It generates the meters fine. However, the created meters only start at the end of the list generated by the first ps1 script.
I am not sure why, but it is likely due to the Y coordinates being relative. I could not figure out what to do so, I packed it into a config in the hopes that a bit of help might get things rolling again.
ManageRM_1.2.1.rmskin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

Hi, So I got the new shapes column working - sort of. That is to say it 'looks' right, at first. But the column does not scroll, and it still continues long past the end of the list.

I am stuck again.

I have tried a few different things, with mixed results, but no actual fix is working beyond getting the column to populate.
Also, the text arrows are not showing up.
It seems to be a logic short circuit, but that is my bane. So I am still trying... Help is welcome as well. :confused: