What should I do if I want the full name of the month and the color overlay to be displayed correctly?
LIM! T 18.104.22.16845 beta 64-bit
Language: Slovak 1051
Well thank you
It is currently September 21st, 2021, 8:02 am
Help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 12
- Joined: May 16th, 2021, 10:47 am
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: July 8th, 2021, 11:30 pm
- Rainmeter Sage
- Posts: 13210
- Joined: October 11th, 2010, 6:27 pm
- Location: Gheorgheni, Romania
I suppose you've talking about the skin of the package and you've modified the skin to show the whole month name, instead of the abbreviation. This has been done probably by modifying the option of the [mMonthName] measure by . Am I right?
If I am, you have to do two thinks, in order to get displayed the whole name of the month:
- First move the whole string a little bit to right. This has to be done because the abbreviated month name is shorter then the full name. If you don't move it, the left side of the longer month name goes outside of the skin, to left and there is no way to make it visible otherwise than moving it. To move it, replace the option of the [MonthBG] with . You can experiment to find a better value for the horizontal position of the meter, but I think the one I proposed above is good enough.
- Not sure why had been set a width for the second meter showing the name of the month ([MonthFill]), but hadn't for the first meter ([MonthBG]), but this is the situation. So you should remove the width of the mentioned [MonthFill] meter (so remove or comment ou the option of this meter).