It is currently April 18th, 2024, 2:00 am

Having Trouble With Some Measures Doing Folder Suff

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
CodeCode

Re: Having Trouble With Some Measures Doing Folder Suff

Post by CodeCode »

balala wrote: September 11th, 2021, 10:26 am Unfortunately this is not quite a valuable information. Two things here:
  • Why to count the number of .ini files? Counting the loaded skins yes, but counting all existing .ini files, well, I believe this is not quite useful.
  • Even if you did this, the number of .ini files is not the number of configs, so the skin doesn't provide correctly this information.
Hope you don't mind I told this, didn't want to hurt you, just wanted to say my opinion.
Yes, i think having the active number is more functional, but the total in the skins directory might be useful too - just not as functional.
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

CodeCode wrote: September 11th, 2021, 4:48 am Hello.
SO I made the changes. But it seems to have lost the function of opening the ini files.

I cant see what would be different between original and current codes.

Code: Select all

[GetConfigName]
Measure=String
String=[RainmeterSettings]
DynamicVariables=1
RegExpSubstitute=1
; Substitute="(?s).*?(\[[^\n]*?\])..Active=[^0]" : "\1", "(?s)([^\n]*]).*" : "\1", "\[(.*?)]" : "\1#CRLF#","(.*)\\(.*)":"\2"
Substitute="(?s).*?(\[[^\n]*?\])..Active=[^0]":"\1","(?s)([^\n]*]).*":"\1","\[(.*?)]":"\1#CRLF#"
Disabled=1

EDIT: My reckoning is that somehow the modified Substitute= seems to have created an offset, and with only that changed the center area seems to respond to mouse clicks - in effect only responding with opening a file in that area.
Use your original substitute line in [GetConfigName] so the entire 'ConfigName' is returned (as shown above). That should let you open the skins in the editor.

I do not have any problem launching the editor by clicking anywhere beyond the left padding to the end of the line; it is the padding in the string meter [Show] that controls what is click-able.
clickanywhere.gif
Click to animate...

@balala re: listing all ini files
I agree that does not make much sense either, but that's what CodeCode asked for.
It can take awhile for the skin to open due to having to read ALL the folders/files in the skin path...
Counting only active configs makes more sense to me too. :???:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

eclectic-tech wrote: September 11th, 2021, 12:03 pm @balala re: listing all ini files
I agree that does not make much sense either, but that's what CodeCode asked for.
It can take awhile for the skin to open due to having to read ALL the folders/files in the skin path...
Counting only active configs makes more sense to me too. :???:
My bad, I missed again the request. Now I see it indeed is there:
CodeCode wrote: September 9th, 2021, 4:47 pm I also thought to add another function, that counts all of the .ini files in the Skins folder.
Sorry for this...