It is currently March 29th, 2024, 6:07 am

Roundline meter with high line width, is it bendable?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Roundline meter with high line width, is it bendable?

Post by balala »

death.crafter wrote: September 4th, 2021, 3:19 pm The anatomy of the Arc would be:
It's a little bit hard, especially for a beginner, to get the above things working well, so here is a working example (yep, I understood you couldn1t post an example, being on your phone):

Code: Select all

[Rainmeter]
Update=250
AccurateText=1
SkinWidth=(#CenterX#+#Radius#+25)
SkinHeight=(#CenterY#+#Radius#+25)
BackgroundMode=2
SolidColor=0,0,0,120

[Variables]
CenterX=100
CenterY=100
Radius=80
startAngle=90
angularWidth=90
rotationAngle=360
ArcThickness=10

[Measure]
Measure=Calc
Formula=( Measure + 10 )

[MeterArc]
Meter=Shape
X=2
Y=2
Shape=Arc (#CenterX#+#Radius#*cos(#startAngle#-#angularWidth#/2+#rotationAngle#*[Measure])),(#CenterY#+#Radius#*sin(#startAngle#-#angularWidth#/2+#rotationAngle#*[Measure])),(#CenterX#+#Radius#*cos(#startAngle#+#angularWidth#/2+#rotationAngle#*[Measure])),(#CenterY#+#Radius#*sin(#startAngle#+#angularWidth#/2+#rotationAngle#*[Measure])),#Radius#,#Radius# | Extend MyModifiers
MyModifiers=StrokeWidth #ArcThickness# | Stroke Color 255,240,0
DynamicVariables=1
I added all those elements required by the Shape meter, as variables into the [Variables] section and additionally I added the ArcThickness variable as well (hope it's obviously what is it used for).
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

balala wrote: September 4th, 2021, 7:22 pm It's a little bit hard, especially for a beginner, to get the above things working well, so here is a working example (yep, I understood you couldn1t post an example, being on your phone):
Thank you balala for making the example skin. This is obviously easier to understand and use.

:thumbup:
from the Realm of Death
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

death.crafter wrote: September 4th, 2021, 7:32 pm Thank you balala for making the example skin. This is obviously easier to understand and use.
:great: