It is currently April 27th, 2024, 5:23 am

Astro Weather Time Change

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Astro Weather Time Change

Post by SilverAzide »

Nobody wrote: August 19th, 2021, 4:17 pm also suppose i say that i want my time zone to be 6hrs 30 min UTC im supposed to be addin the time zone as 6.5 rite
well it doesn't work rather it shows the time of 6hrs whereas i wanted 6hrs and 30 minutes (too much comfort to ask.... i know)
pls suggest the remedy for the pronlem
Yes, the timezone option supports decimal values, so you should use TimeZone=6.5. If it is not working, then review what you have done, because it is likely you did something wrong. If you can't find it, post the skin here.

There are two additional Time measures that I missed. Look for [MeasureHour] and [MeasureMinute] and add the timezone option to this as well. This will correct the sun position. ALL Time measures need this adjustment.
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

could u pls verify if my code is correct

Code: Select all

[AmPm]
Measure=#Ms#
Format=#Fm#
TimeZone=-6.5

[Date]
Measure=Time
Format=%a, #DateFormat#
FormatLocale=#Language#
Substitute=".":""
TimeZone=-6.5

[MeasureBlink]
Measure=Calc
Formula=MeasureTime % 2
MaxValue=1
MinValue=0
Substitute="0":"","1":":"

[MeasureTime]
Measure=Time
TimeZone=-6.5

[Hour]
Measure=Time
Format=#HourFormat#
TimeZone=-6.5
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

Nobody wrote: August 19th, 2021, 7:20 pm could u pls verify if my code is correct
Seems OK... But are those ALL the Time measures in the skin? In your snippet, I don't see the two other measures I mentioned. Search for Measure=Time to see if you've found them all.
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

yes these are all the Measure=Time i searched the entire document but these were the only Measure=Time do u want me to attach the document file of the skin
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

If the skin is not working, then yes, you'll need to package up the whole skin. It is typically best to use the skin packager for this (the "Create rmskin" button in the Rainmeter Manage dialog).