It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:32 pm

Help: Rainmeter Skin

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Help: Rainmeter Skin

Post by death.crafter »

nethureta wrote: August 19th, 2021, 1:00 pm i appreciate your work sir. thank you so much. that's what im talking. But how are am i gonna apply it to my skin
Lol don't be so formal.

Take a look at what I am doing with the sections [A], [B.], [C] and so. They activate the skins inside the tabs folder. Since only one skin of all the skins inside one folder can be activated, it toggles through the skins in the tab folder.

I don't know how the author of your skin has implemented the launcher, so can you give the screenshot of the folder structure of the skin?
I mean from manage screen, open the folder and all subfolders of that skin.

I just want to know if the two skins are related and placed inside one parent folder or not. And of course all the required folder names.

Also I am not on my PC right now. So it will be a little late(like 3 hrs or so) to reply. Hope you understand.
This is why paid skins suck.

If it's not Droptop(by Cariboudjan), where the author really interacts with user and fixes the bugs and adds features and such, or Lua Calendar(by smurfier) which has literally the most complex codes I have seen so far after NxtOS, I wouldn't pay for it.

P.S. Droptop has a free version, which is the same as paid version, only lacking some icons and stuff and the later two are free.
from the Realm of Death
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

nethureta wrote: August 19th, 2021, 1:43 pm the sidebar has only one ini file. only the sidebar.ini
You mean all the skins are different? Also is the text launcher a single INI, or you have multiple skins like that in separate folders?
from the Realm of Death
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

nethureta wrote: August 19th, 2021, 1:56 pm https://imgur.com/HPcmxo6

this is the skin. i just need the sidebar tho.
Ahh I see. It's a single skin. It will be a little hard to do if don't properly.

So what you can do is, make copies of the same skin in the same folder. Then in the icon sections(they should be Image meters listed properly), use

LeftMouseUpAction=[!ActivateConfig "Rusa_Jantan\SideBar" "FileName.ini"]

Replace filename by what you have in the folders.

For example you should have folder structure like

Code: Select all

Rusa_Jantan
  --Sidebar
    --Games.INI
    --Work.INI
    --Entertainment.INI
In side games, copy the whole content of SideBar.INI and make required changes. Similar for other.
from the Realm of Death