It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:01 pm

File check with multiple files in 1 ini

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Leeroi

Re: File check with multiple files in 1 ini

Post by Leeroi »

death.crafter wrote: August 10th, 2021, 7:20 am Yes.

Add these to IfMatchActions

Code: Select all

["path\to\#FileToCheckN#.exe"]
E.g.:

Code: Select all

IfMatch2=(?i)#FileToCheck2#
IfMatchAction2=[!SetOption meterRightSide FontColor "0,0,255"][!SetOption meterRightSide Text "#FileToCheck2#"][!UpdateMeter MeterRightSide][!Redraw]["D:\desktop apps\code\#FileToCheck2#.exe"]
ok found what's wrong thanks again
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Leeroi wrote: August 10th, 2021, 5:54 am I actually Use rainmeter to make everything easier the account I was talking about for example you can use this in valorant no need to login simply with this by saving the account cred you can open up your multiple account without logging in it works in steam,facebook messenger in desktop and etc well rainmeter is just the visual and I used a programing language to make it possible that only thing I need is this visual
Ok. Has eclectic-tech solved the problem?
Leeroi

Post by Leeroi »

balala wrote: August 10th, 2021, 11:02 am Ok. Has eclectic-tech solved the problem?
Yes eclectic-tech and death.crafter helped me and I don't regret making it because it works everything worked

Like all I need to do is change it at visual on which account then it's already logged in all I need todo it open the app
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

Leeroi wrote: August 11th, 2021, 4:46 am Yes eclectic-tech and death.crafter helped me and I don't regret making it because it works everything worked
Great!