It is currently April 18th, 2024, 10:54 pm

I cant to hide meters in skin...

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: I cant to hide meters in skin...

Post by balala »

tass_co wrote: August 9th, 2021, 11:28 am Okey, you dont believe me. I share skin
Ok, the skin works and there are no errors. I believe you, didn't say I don't, just was weird that you figured out how to fix what didn't work before. It's good if it's working well, however I'd do two things:
  • I'd create the @Resource folder and would move all resources there (every file in the TVShowV2 config, excepting TVShowV2.ini).
  • Would replace the absolute path of the TVShowV2\TVShows.txt file with something more flexible. For instance if you leave the files where they were (not taking into account the first point), you could do this: URL=file://#CURRENTPATH#TVShows.txt (in all three [Feed], [Feed1] and [FeedDate] measures). Or if you moved the files into the @Resources folder, use URL=file://#@#TVShows.txt. Much more elegant, not talking that a user who wants to use your skin, has to rewrite the URL options in order to get them working, because the path of my Skins folder is obviously different.
tass_co

Post by tass_co »

balala wrote: August 9th, 2021, 1:55 pm Ok, the skin works and there are no errors. I believe you, didn't say I don't, just was weird that you figured out how to fix what didn't work before. It's good if it's working well, however I'd do two things:
  • I'd create the @Resource folder and would move all resources there (every file in the TVShowV2 config, excepting TVShowV2.ini).
  • Would replace the absolute path of the TVShowV2\TVShows.txt file with something more flexible. For instance if you leave the files where they were (not taking into account the first point), you could do this: URL=file://#CURRENTPATH#TVShows.txt (in all three [Feed], [Feed1] and [FeedDate] measures). Or if you moved the files into the @Resources folder, use URL=file://#@#TVShows.txt. Much more elegant, not talking that a user who wants to use your skin, has to rewrite the URL options in order to get them working, because the path of my Skins folder is obviously different.
Just i was joking :)

Actually, SilverAzide shows me my mistake.
I copied Item (88 meters) and i didnt look back group names to correct for every meters.
We shouldnt define a lot of group for meter. Problem was here.

And also I will listen to you for folder and file corrections.

Thanks again ;-)
I don't know where i going from here, but i promise it won't be boring... :great:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

tass_co wrote: August 9th, 2021, 2:32 pm Actually, SilverAzide shows me my mistake.
I copied Item (88 meters) and i didnt look back group names to correct for every meters.
We shouldnt define a lot of group for meter. Problem was here.
You can define as many as you want, however you indeed should be careful, when more are.
It's good if you finally got it working as expected.