It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:11 pm

GPU monitor

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
djk

GPU monitor

Post by djk »

Is there support for GPU and video ram monitoring? I have searched but not found anything that works with nVidia.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: GPU monitor

Post by jsmorley »

djk wrote: July 15th, 2021, 1:53 pm Is there support for GPU and video ram monitoring? I have searched but not found anything that works with nVidia.
https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual-beta/plugins/usagemonitor/
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

djk wrote: July 15th, 2021, 1:53 pm Is there support for GPU and video ram monitoring? I have searched but not found anything that works with nVidia.
In addition to the above, you can use the third-party utility HWiNFO to monitor your system. It is then possible for Rainmeter skins to interact with HWiNFO to get detailed GPU information.

Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

When it comes to usage monitoring, the native UsageMonitor plugin linked by jsmorley will do the job. When it comes to temperatures, fans and harware sensor related stuff, 3rd party software like HWiNFO linked by SilverAzide or MSI Afterburner will do the job.

For the latter case, you will need to:
- have that 3rd party monitoring software installed and running
- download its associated plugin for Rainmeter, so the latter can "see" those monitored values (a simple googling after "hwinfo plugin rainmeter" or "msi afterburner plugin rainmeter" will show you the way)
- use the above plugin's measures to display the desired data in your skin code
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth