It is currently April 25th, 2024, 9:51 am

Adding Default Transparency settings to Big Sur Widgets

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Bar

Adding Default Transparency settings to Big Sur Widgets

Post by Bar »

Hey guys, I'm new to Rainmeter and not too programming savvy. So, please consider that in response. Whenever, I restart my computer - the Big Sur rainmeter widgets load up but forget the transparency settings I had initially set. Is there a way to fix this, so that the transparency values I desire are part of the default setting of these 2 Big Sur desktop widgets?
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Adding Default Transparency settings to Big Sur Widgets

Post by eclectic-tech »

Bar wrote: June 7th, 2021, 8:50 pm Hey guys, I'm new to Rainmeter and not too programming savvy. So, please consider that in response. Whenever, I restart my computer - the Big Sur rainmeter widgets load up but forget the transparency settings I had initially set. Is there a way to fix this, so that the transparency values I desire are part of the default setting of these 2 Big Sur desktop widgets?
The transparency is controlled in the settings in "BigSur\Gallery" config, on the "Settings" page, using the "opacity" value.
bigsuralpha.png
Click the opacity value, enter your desired opacity, press "Enter" key to set it.
All BigSur skins will refresh to show the new opacity.

If you manually edited the skins, and broke the setting, you may need to re-install BigSur for the setting to work as designed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bar

Post by Bar »

Thank you!!! It worked perfectly :D
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Bar wrote: June 8th, 2021, 12:08 am Thank you!!! It worked perfectly :D
Glad to help. :welcome: