It is currently April 27th, 2024, 3:37 am

Image Meter Zoom Issue

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Genje

Image Meter Zoom Issue

Post by Genje »

I have an image meter that is visible, but is very zoomed in. I have a 4k monitor, so my .ini looks like:

Code: Select all

[MeterImage1]
Meter=Image
Imagename=#@#Images\1.png
W=3840
H=2160
However it is zery zoomed in. 1.png size is 3840x2160. Even chaning Leaving off the W= and H= lines doesn't help. Can anyone help?
Last edited by balala on May 23rd, 2021, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use <code> tags whenever are posting code snippets. It's the </> button.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Image Meter Zoom Issue

Post by balala »

Genje wrote: May 23rd, 2021, 9:03 am However it is zery zoomed in. 1.png size is 3840x2160. Even chaning Leaving off the W= and H= lines doesn't help. Can anyone help?
If the size of the image itself is the same as the size specified in the Image meter (in this case 3840 x 2160 pixels), to "zoom it out" you probably should reduce the size of the meter. I think the best practice would be to remove either the W or the H option and reduce the value of the kept one. For instance remove H and replace W with W=1920, which reduce the image to half of its size.
Why H had to be removed? It can be kept, but if you do so, the problem is that you have to either use the right / proprtional value for it, or to add a PreserveAspectRatio=1 option to the meter, in order to keep the proprtions of the image.