It is currently April 20th, 2024, 12:57 am

webnowplaying and NEW spotify UI

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
JamX

webnowplaying and NEW spotify UI

Post by JamX »

Is it just mee that some functions of webnowplaying are not working anymore or correctly?

After an automatic update of spotify, with the "bad" new UI, the problem started.
new UI spotify.JPG
After using "spicetify backup apply" again, as i have done many times after spotify updated itself, the albumart and artist name are not shown anymore.
missing items.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Re: webnowplaying and NEW spotify UI

Post by death.crafter »

JamX wrote: May 22nd, 2021, 12:02 pm Is it just mee that some functions of webnowplaying are not working anymore or correctly?

After an automatic update of spotify, with the "bad" new UI, the problem started.
new UI spotify.JPG

After using "spicetify backup apply" again, as i have done many times after spotify updated itself, the albumart and artist name are not shown anymore.
missing items.JPG
Please update spicetify using :

Code: Select all

spicetify upgrade
Or reinstall spicetify.

If already done so please check your webnowplaying plugin version (in Rainmeter Log plugins tab) and if it's not 0.5.0.0 then please update the plugin by installing the following skin:
WebNowPlaying_0.5.0.rmskin
from the Realm of Death
JamX

Re: webnowplaying and NEW spotify UI

Post by JamX »

Thank for the info.
I was running version 2.2.2 and now with 2.2.3 it's working again.

Only hope Spotify change the UI. What a crap UI it is. Cant even sort on date added with my resolution op 1080