It is currently March 29th, 2024, 6:24 am

Removing an already applied skin

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Asees_4317

Removing an already applied skin

Post by Asees_4317 »

How to remove an already applied skin....I have mistakenly deleted the application of the skin and now I want to remove it...so please assist me with the same. :-(
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Removing an already applied skin

Post by death.crafter »

Asees_4317 wrote: May 18th, 2021, 10:34 am How to remove an already applied skin....I have mistakenly deleted the application of the skin and now I want to remove it...so please assist me with the same. :-(
Ctrl + RightClick on the skin and click on Unload Skin option.
from the Realm of Death
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Removing an already applied skin

Post by balala »

Asees_4317 wrote: May 18th, 2021, 10:34 am How to remove an already applied skin....
Depends on what you mean by "remove it". If you want just to deactivate / unload the skin, death.crafter gave you the solution. If you want to completely remove the skin from the hard-drive, you have to go to the Skins folder (usually, but not absolutely necessary located to C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins), find the config (or folder) of your skin and remove that one. To find which config / folder have you to remove, right click the skin and the first element of the context menu (written bold) gives you the name of the config which has to be removed.