It is currently March 29th, 2024, 1:38 pm

Help: How to Layer visualizer behind live wallpaper

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
TheAlph000

Help: How to Layer visualizer behind live wallpaper

Post by TheAlph000 »

I'm aware of the method used for static wallpaper. However, I can't layer image if it's live!

Is there any way I can make a layer which hide/clear all other rainmeter skin overlapping it takes the real time desktop and shows it? (a rainmeter skin maybe).
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Help: How to Layer visualizer behind live wallpaper

Post by balala »

TheAlph000 wrote: May 10th, 2021, 9:14 am Is there any way I can make a layer which hide/clear all other rainmeter skin overlapping it takes the real time desktop and shows it? (a rainmeter skin maybe).
I'm not sure I entirely understand your need, but a [!HideFade *] or [!Hide *] bang hides all loaded skins. Problem is that this bang hides the skin which has it been used in as well.
For a first try I'd use something like this: [!HideFade *][!Delay "5000"][!ShowFade *]. This way you get the skins hidden and after 5 seconds (set through the 5000 parameter of the [!Delay "5000"] bang) you get them back. This way you can eaisly check if this is what you need.
Is it?
CodeCode

Re: Help: How to Layer visualizer behind live wallpaper

Post by CodeCode »

Your live desktop - is it on a pc or tablet?

You can try something if your interested?

Read up on this: https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/bangs/#CommandMeasure

Then google the app that controls the live desktop, and research Command line arguments and flags etc that can open and close your app.

Finally, use !CommandMeasure to execute the arguments. balala knows a lot about the comandmeasure, as does jsmorley, well there a quite a crowd actually just try to explain as best you can, and be ready to answer questions, if you can... :yawn:
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.