It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:02 pm

Wireless Meter Question/Help

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
MourningStar

Wireless Meter Question/Help

Post by MourningStar »

I have attached a screen cap image of my wireless meter. You can see the two monitor icons at top-left. Most of the time they are 'green'. Occasionally the lower-left monitor icon will turn blue for a a short time or flash blue-green momentarily. What does this mean? ... and is there a guide that explains the meter and all the stuff on the settings pop-up? Also, guides for all the fantastic gagets from this awesome developer?

-thank you
Attachments
Capture.JPG
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Wireless Meter Question/Help

Post by SilverAzide »

MourningStar wrote: April 23rd, 2021, 4:29 pm I have attached a screen cap image of my wireless meter. You can see the two monitor icons at top-left. Most of the time they are 'green'. Occasionally the lower-left monitor icon will turn blue for a a short time or flash blue-green momentarily. What does this mean? ... and is there a guide that explains the meter and all the stuff on the settings pop-up? Also, guides for all the fantastic gagets from this awesome developer?

-thank you
That looks like my Gadgets. Glad you are enjoying them! The wiki pages are here.

What the little monitor icons are trying to show is the up/down (transmit/receive) activity. When green, your adapter is receiving/transmitting, when blue it is idle. Red means no connection. So...

green/blue = receiving,
blue/green = transmitting,
green/green = receiving and transmitting,
blue/blue = idle,
red/red = no network.

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions, there is a dedicated thread here: Gadgets.
MourningStar

Re: Wireless Meter Question/Help

Post by MourningStar »

SilverAzide wrote: April 23rd, 2021, 4:52 pmHope that helps. ...
Yes it does! Thank you SilverAzide for your prompt and very helpful response.

:17good
-stay safe