It is currently April 20th, 2024, 1:42 am

Pileus(Ideas/Todo)

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
way2thesky

Pileus(Ideas/Todo)

Post by way2thesky »

123.png
Hi there!
not so long ago I use the skin Pileus, and i need to change language. i mean not only English, i need change to Russian
i don't have idea how to fix it. thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by way2thesky on April 16th, 2021, 8:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Pileus(Ideas/Todo)

Post by balala »

way2thesky wrote: April 16th, 2021, 8:05 pm Hi there!
not so long ago I use the skin Pileus, and i need to change language.
i don't have idea how to fix it. thank you!
Where can it be downloaded? Post a link please.
https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28421#p148358
way2thesky

Post by way2thesky »

balala wrote: April 16th, 2021, 8:13 pm Where can it be downloaded? Post a link please.
https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28421#p148358
what do you want download ? :)
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

way2thesky wrote: April 16th, 2021, 8:15 pm what do you want download ? :)
Obviously: the Pileus skin, which you want to translate.
way2thesky

Post by way2thesky »

balala wrote: April 16th, 2021, 8:18 pm Obviously: the Pileus skin, which you want to translate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

way2thesky wrote: April 16th, 2021, 8:19 pm
Sorry, but the skin is not usable this way. It requires additional resources, which we don't have (for instance a few images, the PileusVariables.inc file and so on). So, if there is a link where we can download the full package post it. If there is not, please pack the whole config (the folder in the Skins folder, which contains the already posted PileusNotesToDo.ini skin file) and upload that package.
way2thesky

Post by way2thesky »

balala wrote: April 16th, 2021, 8:26 pm Sorry, but the skin is not usable this way. It requires additional resources, which we don't have (for instance a few images, the PileusVariables.inc file and so on). So, if there is a link where we can download the full package post it. If there is not, please pack the whole config (the folder in the Skins folder, which contains the already posted PileusNotesToDo.ini skin file) and upload that package.
try this rar
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wHa3XCN5qufIpIDNyIBNjN6_qkrUngOO/view?usp=sharing
way2thesky

Post by way2thesky »

balala wrote: April 16th, 2021, 8:26 pm Sorry, but the skin is not usable this way. It requires additional resources, which we don't have (for instance a few images, the PileusVariables.inc file and so on). So, if there is a link where we can download the full package post it. If there is not, please pack the whole config (the folder in the Skins folder, which contains the already posted PileusNotesToDo.ini skin file) and upload that package.
i think need to use path / Pileus / Resources / Variables - PileusVariables.inc that file
way2thesky

Post by way2thesky »

this is as main file but i am not sure
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

way2thesky wrote: April 16th, 2021, 8:32 pm i think need to use path / Pileus / Resources / Variables - PileusVariables.inc that file
Yes, but we don't have that file and nor the images. That's why I ask you to pack and upload the whole config. It would include all needed files.
Is this skin your own unpublished work? Because I tried to google the web a little bit, but found nothing.