It is currently April 18th, 2024, 10:28 pm

Help editting SK Neon Meters

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
FloppyThings98

Help editting SK Neon Meters

Post by FloppyThings98 »

Hey guys.

It's a pretty perfect skin, one issue I am facing is "GPU2 not present" on the right. I know I don't 2 GPU's.
Just some tiny details that are bugging me a little.
It's unchanged text file. Can someone please direct me as to where I would be able to disable this line and move the cpu details up to fill its spot.
I have already attempted just deleting what I believed what was the culprit but then the line was replaced with just a "%".
Then I just deleted the phrase in the quotation marks and then it became a 0.

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you
FloppyThings98

Re: Help editting SK Neon Meters

Post by FloppyThings98 »

So, took me a couple hours but i did figure it out :D .
Right down the bottom of the text document was the definitions of what is listed and i just put the ";" in front of all the stuff that was causing me grief and voila.
I adjusted the Y coordinate to close the gap and rearrange to how i like.
now i just need to figure out how to reduce the shape of the skin to fit these new changes to make it look perfect. slowly getting there.
CptEngage

Post by CptEngage »

Hey. Thanks! I deleted GPU2 thingy following your advice. Have you figured out how to reduce the shape of the skin? I need to fit it on my smaller 2nd monitor without clicking "refresh" every time. No luck editing the txt so far... If you know a solution please message me on discord CptEngage#8797 :great:
sl23

Post by sl23 »

Depends on the type of meter.
If it's an image meter, usually height and width will adjust the size.

If it's a shape meter, it is a little different. Find the relevant section, and you'll see something like this:

Code: Select all

Meter=Shape
Shape=Ellipse 0,0,50,50
The two zeros are position X and Y.
The two 50's are W and H.

If it's a Roundline meter, you need to adjust the LineStart and LineEnd keys to adjust it's size.

Hope that helps. :D
- MuLab -
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

sl23 wrote: September 27th, 2021, 9:46 am If it's a shape meter, it is a little different. Find the relevant section, and you'll see something like this:

Code: Select all

Meter=Shape
Shape=Ellipse 0,0,50,50
The two zeros are position X and Y.
The two 50's are W and H.
No, actually the two 50's are the radiuses, in case of an ellipse. The first two parameters are CenterX and CenterY, so the position of the center as you said, but the third and fourth parameters are RadiusX and RadiusY, not the width and height. The width and height of the ellipse are twice the radiuses. Accordingly in this case they are 100 and 100.
sl23

Post by sl23 »

Ah ok, sorry, I'm used to using rectangles for shapes, even circles as discussed before thought it was the same deal with ellipse! :lol:
- MuLab -
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

sl23 wrote: September 27th, 2021, 4:34 pm even circles as discussed before thought it was the same deal with ellipse! :lol:
Well, circles are in fact particular ellipses